Jordantron

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

---Jordantron is out! I had never heard of it either but it appears that keyboard wiz Jordan Rudess has put out another app this time using the framework of the M-3000 Melotron app from Omenie.
The sounds almost 1 gig of them come from JR's own collection and some are stunning and worth the $10.00 for the app.
One thing, if you watch JR describe the app get ready to vomit. Over the years and with all off the accolades it appears that he's taking himself just a little too seriously so if you want to watch the promo have some Pepto handy..
To me the app is great...

How can you say anyone wearing a purple wizard hat and cape is taking themselves too seriously ;)
Instant human just add coffee

---LOL, you've got a point!!

I bought it yesterday.

The person behind it is not my concern, yet I use several Wizdom Music apps on a regular basis. Mostly Tachyon and Morphwiz. Great for playing solos.

Not sure about Jordantron though.
It's basically a rompler with lots of choir and 'epic' bombastic sounds. Maybe good for intros and such. Doesn't have that scalable Keybod-thingy like Tachyon and Morphwiz. You really need to use it with an external keyboard.

Might not see too much use in my setup, I am afraid.

Yet for other poeple it might be something they want to use often.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”