Beat Maker 2?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone use this? Looks like it has all the essentials for a daw? Audio recording? MIDI? AND midi out

http://intua.net/products/beatmaker2/

and a fiddly midi editor...

And a confusing workflow and file structure.

BUT if you get past all that there's lots of people who rate it very highly.
Instant human just add coffee

Sorry, I confused the app with another one.

I didn't like it at all so got a refund on it. I've stuck with FL Studio Mobile even though it's missing things, such as a Mixer Tab and standard FL pattern/song arranging. I use Auxy as a front end and then open the MIDI file in FL mobile to work on.

There doesn't seem to be any really good ones as it's still an immature market, I guess. I can arrange, but not properly mix and master on iPad, so I have to switch to a PC.

The only things that have really surprised me, in a good way, are DrumStudio (with RoboDrum) and Progression.
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

well that sucks

memyselfandus wrote:well that sucks
Yes but the market is moving fairly quickly so it won't be long before there's a good one. IMO The disposable pricing of apps is the only real obstacle. The computing power is there for small projects and close for larger ones.

I read that apple upped the instal file size. from 2 to 4 gigs now

I hope that doesn't lead to App Bloat. An enticing ailment that usually hinders work :wink: .

True

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”