(Android) uFXloops Version 2.0.1 released

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

just wanted to let you know about uFXloops Version 2.0.1, which has been released just two days ago on Google Play.

uFXloops is an open composer DAW, based on samples, and the new pattern editors are amazing now.
Main features: You can build EVERYTHING on your own with uFXloops, starting from scratch, but you can also use the sound community for samples, instruments and projects.
The soundboard allows for the fastest rearrangement / remixing of your songs. And of course you can record everything.

I would be very happy if you try that, it is FREE. And provide some feedback to me, about what you liked or not, about what you missed in it (we are heavily working on new effect processors now, uFXloops currently has already three delay processors and a master reverb / filter, more to come soon).

So here is the Google Play Link, for those interested:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... a.ufxloops

Best regards
Andreas

Waiting to have time for a hip hop project that I want to start! And have been having uFXloops in mind for this... I am happy to see the steady updates and good ones at that.
Think that anyone working principally with samples owe it to themselves to check out the free version at least.
Every man and every woman is a star.

http://www.musicalandroid.com/

Thanks Frank,
would be a pleasure to hear your hip hop project in the community soon - you know you can share your projects with ufxloops ;-)
The new pattern editors will support your compositions because now you can select as many slots as you like as backing slots for your new melodic or percussive pattern. So you can play your harmonies / beats whilst drawing you melody - and they pause now on stop and start playing again at the current bar. It seems that our users like these new features a lot, it speeds up compositions so much. We call it direct feedback compositions now :-)
If you need some assistance or support, please let me know via mail or in our forum. We're prepared to solve all obstacles.
All the best to you
Andreas

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”