Sampletank for iOS "bug"...Expression pedal affects ALL channels??

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Okay, I have a controller set to use two channels going in to Sampletank for iOS...I have two instruments assigned under PARTS mode in ST..one to channel 1 and one to channel 2.

On the controller CC11 via an expression pedal is hard set to channel 1(not omni!!)...then why in ST does it ALSO affect the instrument on channel 2??

What is the point of having channels in ST if a selected channel alows all data in anyway??

Have you reported this to IK Support? They will either have a suggestion/setting of some sort to fix the behavior or will put it into the bug tracking system to get it resolved if it is a global issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ios-apps/

I will try that Peter - is support more attentive than the IK Forums? The forums seem rather tardy in responding to queries?

Thanks

miden wrote:I will try that Peter - is support more attentive than the IK Forums? The forums seem rather tardy in responding to queries?

Thanks
IK forums are for user-to-user interaction and not technical support so if no other users have the issue (or a solution to an issue) you are not likely to get a resolution there. Support is typically a better option for a better and more accurate (or at least more official) solution.

Cool, I'll bear that in mind for future reference!!

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”