2017...iOS...coming apps

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bungle wrote: Who cares ?
People who want to invest the money in a developer they can trust, some people are not the "buy every app, oh how exciting" types
so continue to complain
Win 11, UAD Octo satellite usb, Yamaha AG06 mk2, IK multimedia iLoud MTM x2, Ableton Live 11, Push 2, Reason 12, NI Komplete.

bungle wrote:They also have a terrible reputation for delivering on promises and support, but please, show me the $600 or $400 app that compares to Beatmaker hahahaha
This is complete bs. I never said it could do what $400 - $600 software could do.

Reading comprehension is your friend. Be friendly back to it.
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

Idiocy
Duh

Embertone released their first iOS app too now....Sensual Sax (as usual is the app much cheaper as the Kontakt version and you don´t need a full Kontakt as well).
It´s also an AUv3. So you can use more than one instance.

Cinebient wrote:Embertone released their first iOS app too now....Sensual Sax (as usual is the app much cheaper as the Kontakt version and you don´t need a full Kontakt as well).
Very hard to speak superlatively of this app without inadvertently creating a pun. But it certainly signals a great future for iOS VI

realdavidai wrote:
Cinebient wrote:Embertone released their first iOS app too now....Sensual Sax (as usual is the app much cheaper as the Kontakt version and you don´t need a full Kontakt as well).
Very hard to speak superlatively of this app without inadvertently creating a pun. But it certainly signals a great future for iOS VI
Yes (there was/is a strange thread going on in another forum).
But they said there is more to come. I would hope the strings. But i think they will more start with the smaller non Kontakt Player ones.
But i also think it could be a good sign. And if the market is good they will port over more and maybe do new things iOS exclusive.
It can be a good thing not to have pay licence for a Kontakt Player instrument or for customers not have to buy a full Kontakt with a crap GUI!
I´m still waiting for a really good solo strings for iOS!
There are a lot of great synths which compete well with desktop plug-ins but especially very detailed and good solo instrument sample libraries are not there.

I'll be announcing a new flavor of Looptunes at NAMM, I'll be in the Tascam booth on friday at 4:30, and saturday at 12:30

Troublemaker update 1.1 has just gone live, which adds the much requested midi clock/sync/start/stop features and a 'mutation probability' engine for endlessly changing acid basslines :-)

The new Nano Studio might be out this year. It's a complete rewrite.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”