WAHt have Apple been up to?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice one! :D :( :D

Theyre starting to drop intel
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Theyre starting to drop intel
Just what their customers wanted, two more forced rounds of processor-level backwards-incompatibility (one when they drop intel, one when they go back to intel several years later).

Bet its all a relly big larf for the ongoing Mac Pro redesigners, eh?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Facial control is so idiotic. I make faces of hatred at my computing devices constantly. I don't think trying to manipulate software with expressions is even remotely reasonable. Humans don't operate their faces like they operate their hands.

Apple lost the plot in 2013. Still, I prefer their products to the other shit. "Worse than it was" is still better than what I abandoned on the other platform. Don't know if that will last indefinitely. I am definitely not looking forward to yet another [predicted] processor change. It has repeatedly killed off software in the past. I'm too poor to buy computers and new software every three years (and mobile devices every two years) like they want...
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote:Facial control is so idiotic. I make faces of hatred at my computing devices constantly. I don't think trying to manipulate software with expressions is even remotely reasonable. Humans don't operate their faces like they operate their hands.
I think it's cool... also, people do manipulate their facial expressions... just watch someone posing for their selfie!! :hihi:

Duck face anyone?

Guitar face directly translated to wah.
Never thought I'd see the day :)

G
Don't ask me, I just play here.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”