LFO Start Phase

Official support for: sonigen.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

(Version 0.9.189) Probably doin it rong, but no matter what I do, the LFO doesn't seem to reset phase on note on. So the LFO is just stuck to being a free running one. I tried to RTFM, and noticed the picture in the manual looks different from the program (I have a "Mode" drop down with Voice, Global and BPM, where as the manual has a picture with "Sync" drop down with "note-on" choice in it), I guess the manual has an old picture.

The global mode is always free running since it is actually one LFO shared among all voices.

The BPM and Voice modes will reset on noteon, however they wont do so when a voice is retriggered or stolen. They keep the phase from the existing voice. So it could be the voices are not being shut off, and so it's not starting a new voice. Make sure the master "m" button is on the main amp envelope.

Yeah the manual is some way out of date.

I cant find anything wrong with it here, but let me know if you're still experiencing problems with it.

Thanks,
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Ahh! Yup, my fault, I didn't have any "M" highlighted in the patch. I see it's a good practice to make something a master envelope or let the voicemixer decide. Thanks!

Return to “Sonigen”