New GUI

Official support for: sonigen.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Heres the new look GUI.

Not long now, just got to test patches side by side in the old and new versions to check everything is still sounding the same. Update the User Manual, and make a few videos about the new features. Almost there!
Last edited by sonigen on Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Looks great !

Much prefer the old one. But congrats alot of people been waiting for this. I am so glad its coming to completion.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

:tu:

Simple, easy adjustable and clearly labeled -- that's how I like GUI's...

Do you have any idea about the price? Remember that there are MUX and Bidule and other modular synths...it's a competitive world... :P

I went to your site, and the latest version available to download is August 8th 2012. When do you think this new version will be available?
Fernando (FMR)

looking forward it ;)...

It should be ready in about a week or two.

The price i currently have in mind is around 90 GBP. Nothing is definite yet though.

The skin will be stable now so anyone who wants can skin it. I'll release my resource files and some notes on how things work to make that easier.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

...moving from freeware to commercial without any rumors about it is a kinda "surprise" ironically speaking, for many users...anyway..bests

Diego_C wrote:...moving from freeware to commercial without any rumors about it is a kinda "surprise" ironically speaking, for many users...anyway..bests
It was never freeware. Just an open beta.
Chris has been generous to share his creation freely for past 18 months or so.
You can always keep the current beta if you're not willing to pay.
And it's not a question about rumours. He said from the start v1.0 would have to be paid for. Check the whole sub-forum!
Last edited by Ghostwave on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

This one is much better than old one. :)

It was always clear that the betas will be free, and the final version will be payware. So...

"He said from the start v1.0 would have to be paid for. Check the whole sub-forum"

got it..and thanks...
simply sometimes the good vst around (freeware or open beta) are so many that you miss to check all the details and reading info, as well as we all run, I guess, to load it in the vst host and play it right away :).
Sonigen Modular has its character..so will have its customers for sure.
Cheers
Diego

I just downloaded the new beta with the new skin and it looks neat!
Thanks a lot Chris.

p.s: The typo in file>preferences is still there. It should say "directories" and not "directorys".
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

prefer the old skin too. is there a chance to select from both or is the new skin the only left?

thanx
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Great news, but also i like old white-silver skin better, it's more easy for my eyes).

Return to “Sonigen”