Support MIA?

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi: I've emailed BigTick yesterday through the website support portal and received a copy of the email in my inbox. But no reply from BigTick.

This is regarding a purchase of the SoundBytes deal for Rhino; I paid but don't have the download info, license, or soundbanks. Payment was made on May 25th. :shrug:

Thanks.

not MIA, just running behind a bit. Did you check your spam email though ? it might have created a different account with your email, and sent you the details there. This is what happens 99% of the time.

OK! It was in fact in my ISP's junk folder. Got all the files, installed: everything's good. Thanks!

Nice synth BTW: is it EOL? It could use a little GUI-magnification... ;)

Yes it is nearing retirement for sure. A larger skin would be useful though. I'll get one done at some point.

Big Tick wrote:Yes it is nearing retirement for sure. A larger skin would be useful though. I'll get one done at some point.
Just a heads-up: using the W7 magnifier at 200% with the current graphics works nicely. The graphics are crisp and usable but the size might be too big unless you have an HD screen (mine is 2560x1600). But in principle It would be a "simple" way to provide HD support without redesigning anything.

Return to “Big Tick”