CK_Modules (SE) VST/FX now Freeware

Official support for: chriskerry.f9.co.uk
Locked New Topic

Even not yet terminated it looks splendid and already much more readable!

I'm sure that even yourself if you compare both side by side, you already don't have any hesitation, eh? Don't you think so?
:wink:

:tu: :love:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Looks good :)
I would leave the # symbol and colons out and put 3 spaces between the items instead to set them further apart (doesn't show in this stupid software, thus I used underscores instead), it's easier to read:

Seq 1___Step 7___Note C4___Velo 75___Gate 50

Here is the finished BIG Poly Step Sequencer.
I changed the notes to a brighter colour for more contrast and also made the lowest velocity much brighter so it can always be seen on the new 'striped' background.
PolyStepSeq_BIG_GUI_Work.png
Download it here: (No need to enter a keycode if you already have the small one)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n806ubcxuomww ... G.dll?dl=0

It does look better on my 1440x900 monitor :D
Thanks for the feedback guys :tu:

I'll do a similar thing for 'BIG PatternArp' but I need to rebuild the whole GUI for that one; the small one uses raw images from LimeFlavour, so I need to recreate it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Woaahhhhh!!!!!

The difference is incredibly HUGE!!!!!

It makes it a totally new tool for the readability! You can be sure that you'll gain many new users!!!

Absolutely AWESOME!!!

It could even be numbered as a brand new version 3.0!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

great i like new version more. maybe it is possible to write on the keys on left side on every C the octave Number. because so can see better when move up or down which octave it is

I notice when the "recording on button" in Polystep is press, and transpose midi channel is set diffrent to off, recording do not work.
I see when i use playlist, every time i press play it begin on 0. Is this on your system same ?. I see this problem on many many sequencer. without playlist it is possible to start play at the measure.

I see you have a Synthedit CK_Midi_Note_Delay written. Do you think it is possible with the formula in earlier post i write, every time a note or program change come, calculate the delay time of this event, so event is delay to next measure ?. maybe you can release that too, so other can try. best is use such a measure quantize delay only in a specific key range, for example lower octave to trigger or transpose sequences.

steinberg Halion have too trigger next measure feature

http://www.steinberg.net/fileadmin/reda ... Manual.pdf

See Page 57. Here you can set the trigger of the Flexphraser(is the arpegiator, but seem not user editable) to immediate, or next beat , or next measure.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Looks great, especially the yellow :)

As far as all those posts by Magicmusic are concerned, is he saying that something in the plugins does not work as they should? Frankly, I don't quite understand those posts...

Hi Chris and all the others,
I like "Multi-Band Processor-FX Stereo" and have 3 questions:

1. Is it possible to sync parameters to host?
2. I don't understand the gate....when I fiddle the knobs, there is no sound changing?!
3. Is there a manual?

I have just opened up after a few days of not using them the X-JUPITAE FLEXOID and the X-JUPITAE WIDEBOY, both are silent and when I click on the configuration tab, both are asking me to enter the keycodes again, when I do this and press enter still nothing happens I am again prompted to enter the keycode and it just keeps on doing this, I have removed and re installed but no fix that way.
Any help on this? (FL Studio 11)

Any one else having the same problem ?

Thanks.
:tu: All is good

From the Reaper-Forum:

1. the Keycodes are now in a separate file. Download the Keycodes text file, open using Windows Notepad and be careful to select the correct Keycode and copy the whole Keycode before pasting into the VST.
2. Originally Posted by C. Kerry
Click the 'Settings Config' button at the right hand side of the main Panel - the Popup/overlay window will appear and you should see the ' * Enter Your KeyCode Here * " - Right Click->Paste your keycode here.

akira wrote: 1. the Keycodes are now in a separate file. Download the Keycodes text file, open using Windows Notepad and be careful to select the correct Keycode and copy the whole Keycode before pasting into the VST.
2. Originally Posted by C. Kerry
Click the 'Settings Config' button at the right hand side of the main Panel - the Popup/overlay window will appear and you should see the ' * Enter Your KeyCode Here * " - Right Click->Paste your keycode here.
Done that, when I do, it asks me again to enter my keycode.

Just for this session, launch your DAW as administrator.

Enter your keycode (take the opportunity to do the same for all your Chris' plugins).

Normally, it should accept it now.

Then close your DAW.

And you can now definitively relaunch it as you do the usual way. The plugins shouldn't anymore ask you to enter the keycodes.

Try that method.
Last edited by BlackWinny on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackWinny wrote:Just for this session, launch your DAW as administrator.
Enter you keycode (take the opportunity to do the same for all your Chris' plugins).
Then close your DAW. And you can now definitively relaunch it as you do the usual way. The plugins shouldn't anymore ask you to enter the keycodes.

Try that method.
WOAH!! Many Many thanks BlackWinny for your help, works like a dream. :clap: :clap: :tu:

A little reading to avoid definitively all these problems:
Here

akira wrote:Hi Chris and all the others,
I like "Multi-Band Processor-FX Stereo" and have 3 questions:
1. Is it possible to sync parameters to host?
2. I don't understand the gate....when I fiddle the knobs, there is no sound changing?!
3. Is there a manual?
1. ? You should be able to record parameter changes as usual via Host Automation.
You can also assign MidiCC etc. to most parameters.

2. The Gate is a standard traditional studio gate. When the signal level rises above the threshold then it is allowed to pass via an Attack/Release amp.
Often used as a simple Noise Gate with fast attack/release on vocals.
Also as an effect for Guitars creating a pad sound with long attack (fade in) times.

3. I think there is a description manual on the website, but no indepth technical explanation of each function - those things (e.g. gate, compressors, chorus, delay etc.) are well covered for many years. Google it - you'll get loads of information.

DrewDale wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:Just for this session, launch your DAW as administrator.
Enter you keycode (take the opportunity to do the same for all your Chris' plugins).
Then close your DAW. And you can now definitively relaunch it as you do the usual way. The plugins shouldn't anymore ask you to enter the keycodes.

Try that method.
WOAH!! Many Many thanks BlackWinny for your help, works like a dream. :clap: :clap: :tu:
Yeah, sorry about that - but it is a legacy issue.

Win7/Win8 64bit changed the access rights to parts of the Registry - just happened to be the part that Microsoft told developers they should write stuff like keycodes to before the change :dog:

So, just set your Host to always 'run as administrator' and everything should be ok.

Return to “CK Modules & VST”