Converting .sys banks to .vstpreset patches in Virtual CZ

Official support for: olilarkin.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
Been trying to convert .sys banks to .vstpreset patches in Virtual CZ and have found that it is a multi-step process that would take me far too long to do given all the banks I have. Is there a faster way to convert these files? Btw, I'm using Logic X 10.2

Right now I'm importing the bank, exporting .sys patches, loading the patches one by one, then exporting them as .vstpresets to the User folder.

Thanks! Love the plugin, just wish it was easier to convert my banks to a format that allows me to scroll through them with the arrows in the plug in window.

Thanks!
Matt Smith

Hi Matt,

Sorry for not spotting this message. If you'd like to send me the sysex i can convert it for you.

Oli

just bought the virtual cz for main useage as an editor, but sorry to say that I can't load any of my own cz5000 single sysex files located on my harddisk. so whats the mystery about it? why converting a simple single sysex to vst3?

Hi Mortimer,

Please could you contact me via email at contact AT olilarkin DOT co DOT uk ? We can try and work out why your sysex is not importing.

Best regards,

oli

Return to “Oli Larkin Plugins”