KVR Forum Upgrade - Xmas 2013

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

do we have mobile support yet? tapatalk, ..? couldn't find anything about that

Wow, thanks George!

foosnark wrote:Wow, thanks George!
You're welcome :) I have updated the CSS today. Topic List should look better.

http://userstyles.org/styles/91617/kvra ... blue-theme

cYrus wrote:do we have mobile support yet? tapatalk, ..? couldn't find anything about that
+1

Forum is the same old clunky mess to navigate on a phone.

George wrote:Here it is my CSS tweak.
Thanks George, great stuff.

Now I can choose light or dark, gawd bless Stylish! :)

Arglebargle wrote:
cYrus wrote:do we have mobile support yet? tapatalk, ..? couldn't find anything about that
+1

Definitely another +1 here.

I know there's probably a lot of under the hood stuff to do still, but would be good if Tapatalk could at least make it on to the 'to do' list.

I hope these colors are really temporary. I liked the darker colors before.
www.solostuff.net
Advice is heavy. So don’t send it like a mountain.

Are all my 100s of useful KVR forum post links now invalid? I tend to store them to go back to but I just tried following one and got: requested topic does not exist

Keith99 wrote:Are all my 100s of useful KVR forum post links now invalid? I tend to store them to go back to but I just tried following one and got: requested topic does not exist
Are you sure you didn't imagine them?
"I got a car battery and two jumper cables that argue different."
Rust Cohle

lol, why or how would I do that ? Here is one

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=400745

I did notice some other ones worked ~OK though so maybe it is just some of them

Igro wrote:"My forum" section doesn't affect my choice. I still can see every single developer.
Any?

robojam wrote:
Arglebargle wrote:
+1

Definitely another +1 here.

I know there's probably a lot of under the hood stuff to do still, but would be good if Tapatalk could at least make it on to the 'to do' list.
+1 I thought one of the reasons for the upgrade was to add mobile support, so far I see no improvements at all...

I like the way that unread posts are flagged (and especially the fact that they stay flagged as unread after logging out, which didn't happen before).

the function that opened all thread links in new tabs seems to be gone too

I've noticed the kvr website never completely loads over here. It as if it is continually downloading (circle loading icon) but never finishes (even though all of the page is showing the browser thinks it isn't finished loading).

Return to “Site Stuff”