New forum design - do you like it?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

shouldve gone to specsavers?

I prefer the darker look, this is a bit bright for my liking, but I'm not here that much, just stop by to check for releases and to check with the dev's I support. It seems not too long ago, many folks complained about the bright white screen, n it was removed.

Guess it's here to stay now.
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

trusampler wrote:
Guess it's here to stay now.
no, its temporary
as has been said many times in so many threads its almost ludicrous now :clown:

How about how narrow the column width of the actual posts are fixed at? I'm on a 1900 pixels wide screen and only about 700 of them are for the actual content of the posts. And even less in the areas encroached on by the little boxes full of poster info, etc.

There's lots of other wasted space all over the place, unaligned elements (possibly due to the narrow column width), etc. Just a huge mishmash of clutter.

And yes, would much rather see a post in its entirety than have to drill down into the code segments, etc. It's just more interface work for the user. All I want to do is read, and scroll through it in the normal way that doesn't requiring hunting for a click target. (I know where my mousewheel, page up/down, and arrow keys are without needing to look for them.)

It also seems to not let me be logged in on two different machines at once anymore. Not cool. (I could be wrong on that. Will try to verify.)

Font size seems smaller or different too. Definitely harder to read than before. I know dark text on light background is supposed to be easier to read, but just comparing this page I'm typing in to the old style text on the right margin bar. The white on blue is much easier to read.

I could go on and on. Did the site actually need this "up"grade? What do we get now that we couldn't do before, exactly?

AdmiralQuality wrote:
I could go on and on.

please do, we are all sooooo interested in your views on the temporary look.
we can even release it as an ebook and it would be a best seller.

vurt wrote:
AdmiralQuality wrote:
I could go on and on.

please do, we are all sooooo interested in your views on the temporary look.
we can even release it as an ebook and it would be a best seller.
I don't know what's up with the f**king attitude of some of you people in this thread, but I believe I'm replying on topic and making valid points.

[unnecessary]
is that clearer?

vurt wrote:[unnecessary]
is that clearer?
This seemed to be the thread of the topic I wanted to discuss. If there's another one, I haven't noticed it in the jumble of animated icons lacking any color coding.

Also, I believe you've just committed a bannable offence and will be complaining immediately.

aw did i make you cwy.
you poor little man.

vurt wrote:aw did i make you cwy.
you poor little man.
Nope. You made me report you. Ta!

would you like a medal?

vurt wrote:would you like a medal?
No, I'd like you banned.

im already in a band.

I miss the old...hold on
...back to form 8) :lol:
..what goes around comes around..

AdmiralQuality wrote: It also seems to not let me be logged in on two different machines at once anymore. Not cool. (I could be wrong on that. Will try to verify.)
Seems to work now. Not sure why that happened before, maybe a session timed out.

Return to “Site Stuff”