Kriminal 2

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lotuzia wrote:
EnGee wrote:
ere2learn wrote:Insulting someone in the KVR charity thread
Thanks,
is it possible to know whom he insulted?
Actually, after having insulted people in the past, in addition to subtle -or less- innuendos, and sometimes diffamatory statements etc, and getting several temp bans for his glorious actions, he decided to climb a definitive step toward star system, show that he had learned his lessons, and insulted one of the Kvr mods in the charity thread iirc.
Oh!!!
Thank you. I understand now.

Lotuzia wrote: iirc.
:lol:

Dave certainly had your card marked.
He could spot a shill shady with his eyes closed.
Bet you're pleased he's gone :phew:
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

My general observation:

Despite his nom de plume, Krim had a very acute sense of right and wrong and was unfortunately too easily outraged. If he felt something was wrong or unjust, he wouldn't let up. In this case, he felt the Charity auction was in the "wrong" forum.

If he reads this, I advise him to watch Eastwood's Unforgiven (now that he is not wasting his time on KVR).

Sadly, here below, all our attempts at achieving justice are in some way compromised.
Last edited by bftucker on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
바보

For those who wants this guy back in again. This thread is a very bad idea. It's just makes him a martyr. The moderators will then, of course never ever let him in again.

For those who don't want this guy back in. Keep the thread alive.

This whole point is pointless anyway.

Either:
a) he's already back under another name; or
b) he doesn't wanna come back.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote:This whole point is pointless anyway.

Either:
Maybe coming back means more then just being logged in...

bftucker wrote:Krim had a very acute sense of right and wrong and was unfortunately too easily outraged. ......

Sadly, here below, all our attempts at achieving justice are in some way compromised.
Actually, I think we all have a sense of right and wrong.

But very few push this sense to the point they insult people who disagree with them as the only possible way of discussing subjects. [Add to this that having such a sense doesnt mean you're *right* in se ( see Torquemada ... )]

Also some people behave like they have more rights, because they're just *right* or so they think, than duties ( like in keeping things civil ). This is not the direction that a pacified, quiet and consensual civilisation/forum/area should take, where it should be possible to discuss things in a peacefull way. If you can imagine a forum where everybody behaves like he did, then this forum would simply die in a few days. A forum can however tolerate certain things, to a certain point, and if people are able to make their positions and attitude evolve into more fluid and friendly ones, but it seems it was not the case here. Well, This is how I see things. And bye bye to this thread.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Pretty lame to attack someone who doesn't have the right to reply.
That's a shocker, Charlie.

sfd wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:This whole point is pointless anyway.

Either:
Maybe coming back means more then just being logged in...
What more? Re-establishing the incredible important post count?

Lotuzia wrote:
bftucker wrote:Krim had a very acute sense of right and wrong and was unfortunately too easily outraged. ......

Actually, I think we all have a sense of right and wrong...
If you can imagine a forum where everybody behaves like he did, then this forum would simply die in a few days. A forum can however tolerate certain things, to a certain point, and if people are able to make their positions and attitude evolve into more fluid and friendly ones, but it seems it was not the case...
Right. Oooh the irony...
Of course, when you talk about a forum accepting certain things and so on, right and wrong yadah yadah, you are not keeping in mind how annoying he was to you to constantly putting you back to your place when you were spamming for XILS at every given opportunity. Oooh no.

Even if your post wouldn't be personnaly motivated, it still smells of double standard...

Enjoy this thread, guys (and yes, i believe he didn't deserve a ban, for many reasons...)
It's not what you use, it's how you use it...

2ZrgE wrote: What more? Re-establishing the incredible important post count?
Yea, if you like.
Or re-establishing whatever it was that made him worthy this thread.

f**k Kriminal.

You see, i'm just being funny here with some british humor.

(don't care if it's ban worthy, i need a break from kvr since i'm broke right now)
musisikamar.com

xamido wrote:
british humor.
British humour.

samsam wrote:
xamido wrote:
british humor.
British humour.
:tu:
It's not what you use, it's how you use it...

Chopper wrote:
samsam wrote:
xamido wrote:
british humor.
British humour.
:tu:
Great British humour :tu:

Return to “Site Stuff”