KVR turning into a shop now?! (details please!)

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Numanoid wrote:So why is VitaminD "Pick Me Pick me!" and not KVRAF ?
Probably because he asked a mod to get that special title.

So why buy something from the shop when you can just ask for it :?

IncarnateX wrote:
Numanoid wrote: Thinking about it, what is a KVRAF? :?
Kindergarten Veteran of Rage And Fury?
DAMN! I need to remember that! :lol:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Numanoid wrote:So why buy something from the shop when you can just ask for it :?
Huh?

Compyfox wrote:
IncarnateX wrote:
DAMN! I need to remember that! :lol:
That's really good. :D

IncarnateX wrote:
Knotty Vandal of Raving Fanaticism?
Good tries, but still I try to figure out KV, I am pretty sure though that RAF stands for: Rose Axl F

chk071 wrote:
wrong

Hm! Another KVR mystery then. :)

bluedad wrote:
chk071 wrote:
wrong
Custom tags were occasionally doled out back in the days when KVR was small enough for everyone to know everyone. I don't think anyone asked for them as such. They weren't always strictly complimentary! Must be at least 10 years since anyone got a custom tag. I suppose there are just too many people around these days for individual personalities to stick out as prominently as they used to.

cron wrote:
bluedad wrote:
chk071 wrote:
wrong
Custom tags were occasionally doled out back in the days when KVR was small enough for everyone to know everyone. I don't think anyone asked for them as such. They weren't always strictly complimentary! Must be at least 10 years since anyone got a custom tag. I suppose there are just too many people around these days for individual personalities to stick out as prominently as they used to.
I'm pretty sure Ben gave me this title. I didn't ask for it. I was very enterprising in my younger days and wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. :ud:

vague enough for doubt innit, there's no reason to believe that this community is in any way founded on respect, though some people probably feel more comfortable believing that than bearing the stigma of british sociality.

i suppose "mr. entertainment" is better than "full on member".
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

VitaminD wrote:I was very enterprising in my younger days
no you weren't you were bloody polite and proper, raise the hand to get called on type of thing. "enterprising" is where you shoot people in the guts because you can get $20 for their hubcaps.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:"full on member"
:clap:

All right - now that we had out fun with a couple of OT posts, let us please get back to the main questions.

It is Monday, Ben is hopefully back into the office:
  • Once more the security question: what happens with our data? How secure is this stored?
  • When will we see PayPal or other form of payments? (currently those that don't have a credit card, are locked out)
  • When will the Terms & Conditions be updated, for example to address VAT where VAT applies?
  • When will the "second hand market place" be renamed? Or will be it completely restructured (see this thread)
  • if we're interested in selling through the new marketplace - where can we get more info on rules and revenue sharing?
  • Question on Merchandise: it makes totally sense to sell shirts and the likes - will we see that in the future?

Also - how does this all tie in with the MyKVR beta? Will we see a fusion of the old account, the MyKVR beta and the shop? If so, when?

Could we please get more infos?
So far the new Marketplace was the only bigger announcement of changes on KVR.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Pytchblend wrote:
xoxos wrote:"full on member"
:clap:
what i want to know is when the full on shop is open. i ordered an assortment of full ons elsewhere and they never arrived, some of them looked really nice! i was very disappointed.

if i can get enough full ons around here at a reasonable rate i ought to be set. wait i think i see some in the side panel

Return to “Site Stuff”