Dude, where are my posts ?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just had an interesting conversation with WhyteRabbyt, and also conversation about iLok.

All of that is gone now.

Who deletes this stuff!? Who has the right to make a decision that this stuff should be deleted ?!
Last edited by Numanoid on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A mod?

Numanoid wrote: I just had an interesting conversation with WhyteRabbyt, and also conversation about iLok. All of that is gone now.
Really? :?
Who deletes this stuff!?

Dude.
Who has the right to make a decision that this stuff should be deleted ?!
Ummm... That would be, Dude.

:hihi:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

chk071 wrote:A mod?
Well, it goes without saying that it can't be you, because you aint got a clue

Well, a mod is able to delete stuff. And he's also able to decide what is being deleted. So i'm not sure what you're asking here. :) Your little tête à tête with WR was quite entertaining, but i'm not surprised that a mod decided to delete it.

chk071 wrote:Well, a mod is able to delete stuff. And he's also able to decide what is being deleted.
Well, that is quite a sexist statement, you might have to be banned. A mod can only be a he, females are not allowed ?

Shabdahbriah wrote:
Numanoid wrote: I just had an interesting conversation with WhyteRabbyt, and also conversation about iLok. All of that is gone now.
No, not really. Unless 'interesting conversation with' suddenly became a synonym for 'inane incoherent gibbering at'
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

didn't you and whyterabbyt get banned once already over your conversations?

whyterabbyt wrote:
Shabdahbriah wrote:
No, not really. Unless 'interesting conversation with' suddenly became a synonym for 'inane incoherent gibbering at'
I was in fact referring to that sentiment, which I found most curious, and regretted that I had missed such an event. :wink:
Last edited by Shabdahbriah on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

chk071 wrote: i'm not surprised that a mod decided to delete it.
me neither. :shrug:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Numanoid wrote:
chk071 wrote:Well, a mod is able to delete stuff. And he's also able to decide what is being deleted.
Well, that is quite a sexist statement, you might have to be banned. A mod can only be a he, females are not allowed ?
Know any female mods here? No? Thought so. :dog:

bluedad wrote:didn't you and whyterabbyt get banned once already over your conversations?
That could so be, but those posts still stood for anybody to read.

You can look at the posts that was made this evening, and there were no threats, no foul language, no swearing, or anything particular evil in them. It was banter between users.

You can lock the thread, move it to another thread, but to just delete it, then it is a nanny state in here :scared:

chk071 wrote:Know any female mods here? No? Thought so. :dog:
Well, I guess you could always apply for the job :wink:

Return to “Site Stuff”