Tokyo Dawn Labs - Feedback Compressor II - beta 9

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FabienTDR wrote::)

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=379102

@Dux: That little crane song tube compressor is amazing!
Oh, I'm a cheap whore, in comparison. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out. I haven't encountered any Crane Song news from the Messe, yet.

Cheers!

Edit: You mean Titan? I found a thread on Gearslutz. :))) Or maybe Falcon? This API-500 rack compatible stuff is great. Well, all Crane Song stuff is amazing, so nothing can amaze me any more from them. :) It's nice to have something to dream about, because their stuff is just too expensive for me. I also love that there is stuff like that, because it just inspires people, not unlike a great and transparent plugin of yours :), to do great stuff! [but please no more loudness wars.... just find the sweet point that sounds best at least]

I also admire their design. Everything is laid out so perfectly for you to grab those nice buttons and tweak away! All the hi-end gear is so nicely and handily designed, easy to use. I'm also fan of Tube-Tech little thingies... :)
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

FabienTDR wrote:Everything was ready for release today, but I lost any notion of time at the Musikmesse touching knobs and buttons! ;)

In any way, give me 1-3 hours to upload all packages and update the websites! :D
That's why it should be "Music Mess(eh ?)" :lol:

I have done my share to "spread the word".

Hope It'll help...
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

DuX wrote:
FabienTDR wrote::)

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=379102

@Dux: That little crane song tube compressor is amazing!
Oh, I'm a cheap whore, in comparison. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out. I haven't encountered any Crane Song news from the Messe, yet.

Cheers!

Edit: You mean Titan? I found a thread on Gearslutz. :))) Or maybe Falcon? This API-500 rack compatible stuff is great. Well, all Crane Song stuff is amazing, so nothing can amaze me any more from them. :) It's nice to have something to dream about, because their stuff is just too expensive for me. I also love that there is stuff like that, because it just inspires people, not unlike a great and transparent plugin of yours :), to do great stuff! [but please no more loudness wars.... just find the sweet point that sounds best at least]

I also admire their design. Everything is laid out so perfectly for you to grab those nice buttons and tweak away! All the hi-end gear is so nicely and handily designed, easy to use. I'm also fan of Tube-Tech little thingies... :)
Oh, was talking about the Falcon, but the Titan is impressive too!

@Tp3: Thanks you!
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”