Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New
hello mate
KVRer

10 posts since 28 Feb, 2015

Postby hello mate; Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:49 pm Re: Welcome to the CWITEC Forum

Oh this gets even better it copies the samples when you save things to a folder so no missing samples & can keep everything self contained

I think I can even edit the tx program files so as to make a template for instance a chopped up breakbeat, & make different breakbeat program mappings just with a name change in the file (will have to work this one out properly though) without opening up my daw or even loadign samples each time. amazing

hats off to you
tommyzai
KVRist

313 posts since 12 Jan, 2011

Postby tommyzai; Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:54 pm Re: Welcome to the CWITEC Forum

Hi!! I'm new to the TX16Wx, but when I've seen and heard it might be exactly what I need for my purposes. I know it can do multi samples, but can it import fully mapped instruments from other software samplers, i.e., Kontakt, EXS24, Halion, Etc.? If not directly, what format does the other sampler's instrument need to be converted into in order to import into the TX16Wx? I have a good sized library of .wavs that I can map myself, but I'm hopeful to be able to salvage some of my libraries in various sampler formats. Regardless, the TX16Wx is a wonderful piece of software and I look forward to using it.
tommyzai
KVRist

313 posts since 12 Jan, 2011

Postby tommyzai; Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:44 pm Re: Welcome to the CWITEC Forum

I think I'll +1 myself. ;-)
Previous

Moderator: elcallio

Return to CWITEC