Crashes with 32 bit version

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

With beta 15 I'm getting a lot of crashes on exit when using the 32 bit version on my laptop (ASUS x58c / Intel Celeron 220 1.5Ghz / 4GB DDR2 RAM / Behringer UCA222 / Windows XP Pro SP3) using REAPER 4.261.

The error I'm getting is this.

If it's any help, this does not happen with the x64 version on my Windows 7 machine.

Let me know if you need any additional details.

cerendir wrote:With beta 15 I'm getting a lot of crashes on exit when using the 32 bit version on my laptop (ASUS x58c / Intel Celeron 220 1.5Ghz / 4GB DDR2 RAM / Behringer UCA222 / Windows XP Pro SP3) using REAPER 4.261.

The error I'm getting is this.

If it's any help, this does not happen with the x64 version on my Windows 7 machine.

Let me know if you need any additional details.
When you say "on exit", do you mean quitting reaper or closing the plugin? And how often does it happen?
I will try to reproduce this. It is most likely a shutdown in GDI+ that is done in the wrong order (dependency problem).
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

elcallio wrote:When you say "on exit", do you mean quitting reaper or closing the plugin?
Both, actually. I get the same type of crash whether I exit the program or remove the plugin from the FX chain.
elcallio wrote:And how often does it happen?
Happens everytime the plugin UI has been visible at one point or another during the session. But if TX16Wx remains hidden, no crashes. So yeah it seems likely this is some graphics-related bug.

cerendir wrote:
elcallio wrote:When you say "on exit", do you mean quitting reaper or closing the plugin?
Both, actually. I get the same type of crash whether I exit the program or remove the plugin from the FX chain.
elcallio wrote:And how often does it happen?
Happens everytime the plugin UI has been visible at one point or another during the session. But if TX16Wx remains hidden, no crashes. So yeah it seems likely this is some graphics-related bug.
This should be fixed in b16.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Return to “CWITEC”