TXW16Wx crash in FL Studio

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am using 64 bit FL Studio 11.1 (will stat using 12 when I have a 4k monitor) and it keeps crashing when it tries to 'autosave' the program. A window appears entitled '"Saving content" and sometimes it just hangs and when you try to abort or do anything, it says 'FL Studio has stopped working' etc. You can wait, but control doesn't come back.
It's not usable for me at the moment, but looks good and I would donate if it worked for me.
Cheers,
Dave
:help:

I will try to look at this asap, vacation permitting.
Thanks for reporting.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Thanks.
I am particularly interested in the 64 bit version because the FL Studio soundfont player isn't supported in the 64 bit version.
Thanks,
Dave

Me too. Just started doing it recently. I'm using the 32bit FL11.
It only has been crashing my DAW when i am going through the samples lists, and when I click on a random sample it freezes, and then comes up with the dialog box 'saving content'. Been happening a fair bit now, little frustrating.

I have been unable to reproduce any of the issues either of you describe so far.
Can you both please provide detailed info on:

* OS version
* Plugin version
* Host version
* Architecture (x86/x64)
* Audio settings

And preferably detailed instructions on how to reproduce the issue(s). As it is now, I cannot find any problems with FL11, but I will wholly admit that I cannot use that DAW for the life of me, so I might just be lucky...
Cheers
/C
TX16Wx Software Sampler:

Hi,

* OS version: Windoze 7 64 bit
* Plugin version : 2.4.1b
* Host version : FL Studio 11.1 (64 bit version)
* Architecture (x86/x64) : x64
* Audio settings : ASIO4ALL v2.12

I just load in a soundfont (sf2) 32 Meg Stereo GM set and then press play within a project.

Although, I just tried it on it's own and it didn't crash, so maybe it's not working with some other plugin, but the project didn't crash until I added the soundfont player. I shall investigate further.

Just downloaded the latest version (64 bit only) and it seemed to work fine until I went to save the FL Studio project and exit. TXW16Wx tried to "Save content" and it said nothing to save and gave me the abort save button. But guess what? You guessed it - crash. Can't press the abort button. Hang. This happens on exit from FL Studio - so you can't exit!
Dave

TX16Wx does afaik not have any dialog saying "nothing to save" (or similar), so I am unsure as to what you are describing here. Can you provide a step by step reproduction of the issue you are experiencing?
TX16Wx Software Sampler:

It was in the same type of dialogue box as the other TXW messages (e.g. 'Loading Content'). I turned off 'Save Options Automatically' in the General Preferences section of the FL Studio plugin settings for TXW and it seemed to be OK at first - then crashed while I was writing this update. :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “CWITEC”