Anyone purchase V Collection 5 & still waiting for a license key?

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased my V Collection 5 upgrade over 24 hours ago and still not a sign of a license key email... it's one thing if your servers are jammed for people downloading it, it's another thing not even to deliver the license key I've paid for.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Had a comparable problem but was solved quite fast by contacting official support. Kevin from Arturia who is posting at KVR could be very helpful with such issues too. In fact i had contacted both Kevin at KVR and a bit later also the official support whie one of those options would have been enough i guess.

Anyway i do not know how many people at Arturia do work at the wekend, especially the sales department.
For me it was on Friday when they solved it.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

4 days now - no sign of a serial, no update from JRR, no reply from Arturia Kevin to my PM... Fantastic.

I'm on the same boat from 12 hours, purchased from JRR and no response from them.
Have you received yours yet?
God save the Groove!

Day 5 and STILL no serial - what the hell is going on here? This is ridiculous.

Bought mine direct from Arturia. Finished the transaction, opened my gmail account and there was the email with serial numbers and unlock key.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Yeah I know that but it's 20bucks cheaper outside for me on JRR shop...
I've purchased all my plugins from them in the past, I don't know why they're doing this...
God save the Groove!

Today they send me the serial, it was an arturia delay not JRR. As usual I love arturia....
God save the Groove!

Return to “Arturia”