Crea - Logic 9 ??

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I can not for the life of me get Cream to work fluidly with logic. I have watched the videos and have searched online for advice and all has failed.

Please help, I have paid for the full version and it is pretty much useless tome at the moment.

I am routing the via the environment as the video suggests but it doesn't most of the time.

I only seem to have succes when I use a blank project. and then it seems to arpeggiate every VST I use.

Very annoying.

I also have problems using Kirnu Cream with Logic Pro 9. It seems to work erratically. Sometimes the arpeggiator starts working when I have set things up in the environment and a chord in the Arrange window, sometimes for some unknown reason it is not triggered and I hear no sound.

Also, I cannot seem to record sequences in Logic Pro 9 when I have got something going that I like. I have managed to record a sequence once, and I have no idea why it worked then and not the other times, since surely it should record very simply when the play and record buttons are activated and the correct track in the Arrange track is highlighted.

My impression is that Kirnu Cream was not created with Logic Pro 9 but with another DAW (FL Studio ?), which is the one used in all their demonstration videos.

This is all very frustrating as this is otherwise an excellent Arpeggiator. Theses bugs should have been fixed. Now Logic Pro X is out and Logic Pro 9 users are going to be left with these problems unsolved...

Return to “Kirnu”