Reaktor Blocks "Unblocked"?

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I was just wondering if these had surfaced anywhere that I haven't seen them? What I'm after is reaktor blocks rewired into macros. I want to use them to build a hybrid synth/sampler, something like a tempest with layers.

Obviously, I can do it myself, but these things are never 100% straight forward. Also, has anyone seen a quick guide to adding more mod inns, I know it's possible but I'm a little slower in core and any quick pointers are much appreciated. Not sure why they thought two would be enough :s Even crossfading between four total mod sources seems limited for even a synth.

I will be sharing the finished high quality ensemble for free, 8 pads, nice oscs and filters (hence the request) with the ability to layer granular samples from multiple sample banks over the top/underneath, with a variable stepped sequencer (each block of 1/4 bar can have an independent amount of equal steps inside it_ (with it's own sequencer) and stereo mixer.

The sampler/sequencer mixer part is already done, just need some "analog" ocs and nicer filters.

I'll get there either way but if they have already been converted elsewhere..

Return to “Modular Synthesis”