about supatrigga installation...

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hy well that is a newbie question.. but anyway, I assume...

I have just discover the existence of supatrigga whih seems to be the exact plugin I need... but...
I have donwloaded the mac OSX UB version... unpacked it ... then get a supatrigga.component ... after clicking a window with the scan start... saying ok everything is ok.... but nothing else... no supatrigga on my system...??

I have the pluggo runtime installed (also have some pluggo plugs already working). where is the bug? me? how do I fix it.

Ok I need help.... someone?

thanks in adavance

ju

Sorry, but I'm really having trouble understanding your question or what you're describing. I don't understand what "window" you're talking about or what application you're trying to load SupaTrigga in or what you've done to install SupaTrigga. But I can say a couple of things:

1) You could try consulting our installation instructions for AUs to check that you are doing that correctly.

2) SupaTrigga has nothing to do with Pluggo.

well thanks a lot sophie for your answer which helped me a lot!

actually when I got the supatrigga I did the wrong thing at the wrong place at the wrong moment I think..... :s

I didn't understand that it was an AU. I thounght it was a VST.... (I told you it was a newbie question)

thanks a lot for the installation instruction which gave me the answer of my non problem.

As a result I have discovered your developpers group . and that's a good thing.

thanks a lot for your help and your works.

take care.

julien

Return to “Smart Electronix”