Ultra Analog Soundbank - RELEASED - Nec Plus Ultra :) - Soon Available in UA V2 format :)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:lol: :lol:

maybe we should continue this in the email domain, as we currently are

thanks for your help....hope we can get this sorted

Lotuzia wrote:
ebow wrote:tried to buy today but got this message when transferred to paypal

Data does not match input character set or default encoding. For more information, please contact the merchant

thoughts ??
Yeah ! I think its Just the infamous Paypal Invalid Character Bug, Elliot :? ( Probably the strange N in the City name)
Ñ.

standalone wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
ebow wrote:tried to buy today but got this message when transferred to paypal

Data does not match input character set or default encoding. For more information, please contact the merchant

thoughts ??
Yeah ! I think its Just the infamous Paypal Invalid Character Bug, Elliot :? ( Probably the strange N in the City name)
Ñ.
Yes that was this one Standalone :) Damned dont know how to do it with my keyboard :oops:

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Lotuzia wrote:Hi Folks,

Just to inform you that Nec Plus Ultra is now in our TOP 10 successfull soundbanks :shock: :shock: :shock: :o

This never happened before that a soundbank had son much success in such a short time. Wow.

Many thanks to all Kvrians who did support us :)

Introductory price : you still have some times left to get the bank for 10,17 €/ 11.9 $ ( Msrp Price is 17,5 € )

More details on the site :)

LtZ
Hi Laurent,

glad to see, that your sounddesign skills are so much appreciated !

Well, surely the success of your new soundbank (besides the quality of your soundbanks ! :) ), it's also because of the 'no-brainer' deal with Ultra-Analog.

So... what about a soundbank for the next upcoming 'no-brainer' deal
(I'm talking about the XILS3 synth) ?

Might be your next top 10 hit!
What do you think about it... ?

All the best,

-losan

Lotuzia wrote:
standalone wrote: Ñ.
Yes that was this one Standalone :) Damned dont know how to do it with my keyboard :oops:
It's easy if you got a Spanish keyboard.

standalone wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
Yeah but ............... there MUST be another way no ? :help:

Maybe with Ascii but I remember it was more to have special characters in ..... latin alphabet.

Cos Ñ are not the only ones, you have all the Nordic characters, the German Umlaüts aso ........ :help:

Anyway usually I just use c/p :) But an altenrative method could be cool too, I could send some abstract love letters to my gf :love:

LtZ

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

losan wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:Hi Folks,

Just to inform you that Nec Plus Ultra is now in our TOP 10 successfull soundbanks :shock: :shock: :shock: :o

This never happened before that a soundbank had son much success in such a short time. Wow.

Many thanks to all Kvrians who did support us :)

Introductory price : you still have some times left to get the bank for 10,17 €/ 11.9 $ ( Msrp Price is 17,5 € )

More details on the site :)

LtZ
Hi Laurent,

glad to see, that your sounddesign skills are so much appreciated !

Well, surely the success of your new soundbank (besides the quality of your soundbanks ! :) ), it's also because of the 'no-brainer' deal with Ultra-Analog.

So... what about a soundbank for the next upcoming 'no-brainer' deal
(I'm talking about the XILS3 synth) ?

Might be your next top 10 hit!
What do you think about it... ?

All the best,

-losan
Hi Losan,

Thanks for your kind words :hug:

Yes you're perfectly right : The No Brainer deal has more than probably something to do with the success of the banks. The more than very affordable price too. The soundbank was also made to drive attention of new musicians and users towards our site.

I'll try Xils 3 and see if it fits my expectations. I was quite pleased with the overall sound of the audio demos on their site, and by the ones Brick made for its soundbank for Xils ( In case you missed it :wink: ) Only thing that prevented me to test it before was the lack of time and the dongle protection. But as I will need an Ilok thing soon anyway, I might be tempted again :)

Atm I need a very complex instrument again, after Ultra Analog, something with a load of knobs, multiple tabs, hidden features, and well .....a billion parameters.

But the main thing is that I have some schedulled work until January, so not sure if I can make something really valuable for Xils before next year :shrug:

LtZ

Lotuzia wrote:
standalone wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
Yeah but ............... there MUST be another way no ? :help:

Maybe with Ascii but I remember it was more to have special characters in ..... latin alphabet.

Cos Ñ are not the only ones, you have all the Nordic characters, the German Umlaüts aso ........ :help:

Anyway usually I just use c/p :) But an altenrative method could be cool too, I could send some abstract love letters to my gf :love:

LtZ

I wrote "special characters keyboard" in Google and...

http://www.nouilles.info/keyboard_shortcuts.html

Hi Ltz,
Just got this collection this weekend(very speedy service, btw). Once again, a classy, usable collection that covers lots of bases. And thanks also for taking the extra time to write the excellent tutorial - I usually try and figure these things out for myself, but UtraAnalog is quite, as you say, quirky, and your help guide saved me a lot of head-scratching.
Good work, both of you :)

mikusan wrote:Hi Ltz,
Just got this collection this weekend(very speedy service, btw). Once again, a classy, usable collection that covers lots of bases. And thanks also for taking the extra time to write the excellent tutorial - I usually try and figure these things out for myself, but UtraAnalog is quite, as you say, quirky, and your help guide saved me a lot of head-scratching.
Good work, both of you :)

True!.

I finally had the time to play around with these soundsets yestderday. They're yummy! Can't wait to dig deeper.

I like how the sounds are "meaty" and usable, rather than "flashy". Really makes this synth reveal its possibilities.

Well done guys.

this synth sounds ok laurent but f**k me it crashes every 5 minutes or so in Sonar :x having to save on every click nearly in case i lose the lot

Rob

this synth sounds ok laurent but f**k me it crashes every 5 minutes or so in Sonar Mad having to save on every click nearly in case i lose the lot
Same problem here in Cubase 5. Thought I'm alone with this prob.

You're not alone, there's a loooooooong thread about this fault elsewhere in this forum. AAS have promised an update, but they're late to the last promise.
If you bought it via the 'no-brainer' deal, it might be worth installing the latest update from AAS site - the build numbers don't exactly reflect the latest build(!!). I only suggest this because I thought I had the latest version, but installed the update anyway and it's now much more stable (though still not completely crash-proof unfortunately):(

Anyway, here's the link:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=266561

rob_lee wrote:this synth sounds ok laurent but f**k me it crashes every 5 minutes or so in Sonar :x having to save on every click nearly in case i lose the lot

Rob
Hi Rob and Echopark,

Yes like Mikusan ( Thanks for your kind words Mikusan, deeply appreciated, especially for the the manual :hug: ) stated it, there's a long thread about it in Kvr, and in the AAS forum as well.

To summ up : This bug seems closely related to browsing the presets fast, so just take your time when browsing the presets, and you should avoid most of the crashes, if not all.

I never experienced such a crash myself with some hundreds of hours with the synth ( My dev daw is still Cubase 4 though) , but you're far from beeing alone in this case. A few times I did experience some problems, but not a total crash/host freezing or something like that. ( Well like in almost all Vstis :shrug: )

I didnt include this info in the manual because as I never experienced these crashes myself, and I'm not entirely sure they're only browser related, there was a chance to spread some bad information. Maybe I was wrong :?:

Of course this is in no way related with our instruments themselves :) :shrug:

Hope this little tip will help some of you. I agree that finding the good speed to browse instruments without fearing a crash is a bit :?

I think that, like Himalaya stated it some pages ago in this thread, we might all post on AAS forum to help them, and add a little motivation, to better their synth and make it fully usable in all hosts :)

LtZ

Return to “Soundware”