Xilistics V2.0 ( 200+ patches for Xils 3/4 ) ( + Intro Price Offer-)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's a small teaser for my new soundbank : Xilistics for Xils 3 ( 160+ instruments. Edit 2014 Now 200+ presets )

EDIT 07/2014 : Xilistic V2.0 is released. More than 40 presets added. Presets rewrited for Xils 3 V2.0 and Xils 4. Intro Price 2 weeks

As usual, not a single EQ or Compressor was added, just an overall reverb ( Art Acoustic) and a Drumloop ( Zero-G Deep House Series ); then a limiter ( Elephant ) on the Master bus. No automation, just pushing the keys and Mod Wheel and AfterTouch

Cat on a burning Roof

EDIT second demo added : This time the Drums are made with Wave Alchemy samples sets and the reverb is also AAR. No Eqs, comps etc

(We all live in an) Electronic World

Third minitrack demo with a ElektroHouseMinimalJazz feel ( if I'm correct ) The drums are once again from Wave Alchemy but its a loop ( Deep Tech and Progressive ) and the Reverb is once again AAR. Limiter = Elephant. Only a few instruments there (4 iirc )

A Night In Tunisia

4rth one is an short funky rock. It lacks guitar. Drums are quickly made with NI Battery 3 (No separate outputs, stock kit), and guess what the reverb is .... AAR and the limiter ..... Elephant. A quickie

Funky Rabbit

EDIT 2 Separate instruments

1/ Some basses and some percs

Xilistics Basses & Percs

2/ Some Pads and Fx. Sometimes some very complex pads :)

Pads & Fx

3/ Some Keys and some Synths

Keys & synths

4/ And finally some leads ( demo is shorter because you can already hear a lof of leads in the minitracks demos. Xilistics contains a good part of classic patches, including classic leads

Leads

All comments and questions welcomed. Will add more clips later :)

Thanks for reading and have a nice day !

LtZ
Last edited by Lotuzia on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:14 am, edited 8 times in total.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Sounds very good. Nice fast lead solo too :wink:

But.. what synth is it?? :help:

And did the cat survive?? :-o

Love some of those lead sounds ! Is it PolyKB ?

nice
Dream Audio Tools - Sample libraries http://www.dreamaudiotools.com
Archisounds - Music Website http://www.archisounds.net

Nielzie wrote:Sounds very good. Nice fast lead solo too :wink:

And did the cat survive?? :-o
Thanks Nielzie Simon, and Luxth :)

Yes its a very handy track to showcase vintage leads

You'll notice it's a synth who has the Moog mono mode behaviour available, as well as other mono modes.

And no Simon its not for the PolyKB. I already made a lot of patches for the PolyKB II some of them beeing in the factory lib, but the big part in the XIls-Lab Analog Bag 2 soundbank.

But ......... its a synth you know fairly well !!! :wink:

LtZ

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Nielzie wrote:
Have a look at the link of the MP3 file... :wink:
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:
Nielzie wrote:
:hihi:

this set makes you sound like a 'master at work'

my initial guess is ultra analog(which i foolishly sold)... :?

soulfull early 90's usa house with some synth boogie influence, i'd buy this set of 160 instruments - but do i have the synth?

Ingonator wrote:
Nielzie wrote:
cheat... :x :lol:

Wow, that sounds amazing!

Did all the sounds (apart from drums) come from just the one instrument?

breakmixer wrote:this set makes you sound like a 'master at work'

soulfull early 90's usa house with some synth boogie influence, i'd buy this set of 160 instruments - but do i have the synth?
Thanks A LOT Breakmixer :hug:

Well this demo took me a long longer than other usual demos, almost one full day ! But well I guess angels visited me this day and inspiration was a bit there :)

The first lead ( the one that makes also the kind of wha-wja licks after ) is VERY complex, and it uses a lot of modulations. This could not have been achieved without a modular environment. The bridge lead and the ending lead are more casual leads but they would have sounded vastly different on the PolyKB, or on the Korgs LC or ACE.

Do you have the synth ? Well I dont know but there's atm a smart way to get the Xils3 foe a better price : Just buy the Xils3 LE, then Upgrade to XIls3 ( The discount is on the Xils3 upgrade) and you'll save an appreciable number of $$ :)

EDIT : I made a terrible mistake : The Upgrade Promo is for the PolyKB Player atm !!! :oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry for that
Should this soundset raise a bit of attention maybe I could ask Xavier to extend the Upgrade promo period ?

Initially this soundset was merely intended for Xils3 owners, because the core library is atm more esoteric and adventurous, and we felt it was a cool idea to offer users a Classics and Bread and butter library.

There are some modern club presets and some very complex ones too in the soundset but you'll -hopefully- see (hear ?) that in the separate instruments demos.

But first of all there are a great number of vintage analog instruments, ie the one you could expect from a Xils synth :)

LtZ
Last edited by Lotuzia on Tue May 31, 2011 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lotuzia wrote:
breakmixer wrote:this set makes you sound like a 'master at work'

Thanks A LOT Breakmixer :hug:

Well this demo took me a long longer than other usual demos, almost one full day ! But well I guess angels visited me this day and inspiration was a bit there :)

The first lead ( the one that makes also the kind of wha-wja licks after ) is VERY complex, and it uses a lot of modulations. This could not have been achieved without a modular environment. The bridge lead and the ending lead are more casual leads but they would have sounded vastly different on the PolyKB, or on the Korgs LC or ACE.

Do you have the synth ? Well I dont know but there's atm a smart way to get the Xils3 foe a better price : Just buy the Xils3 LE, then Upgrade to XIls3 ( The discount is on the Xils3 upgrade) and you'll save an appreciable number of $$ :)

Should this soundset raise a bit of attention maybe I could ask Xavier to extend the Upgrade promo period ?

Initially this soundset was merely intended for Xils3 owners, because the core library is atm more esoteric and adventurous, and we felt it was a cool idea to offer users a Classics and Bread and butter library.

There are some modern club presets and some very complex ones too in the soundset but you'll -hopefully- see (hear ?) that in the separate instruments demos.

But first of all there are a great number of vintage analog instruments, ie the one you could expect from a Xils synth :)

LtZ
i don't have xils3, does the set work with le version?

Lotuzia wrote:
breakmixer wrote: Do you have the synth ? Well I dont know but there's atm a smart way to get the Xils3 foe a better price : Just buy the Xils3 LE, then Upgrade to XIls3 ( The discount is on the Xils3 upgrade) and you'll save an appreciable number of $$ :)
Hmmm, somehow I have difficulties finding the upgrade option in the XILS-lab website store.. Could you show me please?

I took me a while to find the upgrade option from PolyKB player to full version too, but I found it.

I think it would be wise to make these upgrade options easier to find on the website, as I'm probably not the only one who has difficulties finding them (or perhaps don't even know an upgrade is possible) :wink:

Optimal_Tunes wrote:Wow, that sounds amazing!

Did all the sounds (apart from drums) come from just the one instrument?
Thanks a lot Optimal-Tunes :)

Yes all the instruments minus the Drumloop come from the Xils-Lab XILS 3 Synth :)

And to Breakmixer : You can also win a voucher/coupon by voting for the Xils-Lab track contest here in Kvr : http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5&start=60

Beware there are 41 tracks to listen to but it will also demonstrate the abilities of Xils synths in many different musical contexts, so it might as well be worth to make the effort if you're interested in aour instruments.

LtZ

Nielzie wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
breakmixer wrote: Do you have the synth ? Well I dont know but there's atm a smart way to get the Xils3 foe a better price : Just buy the Xils3 LE, then Upgrade to XIls3 ( The discount is on the Xils3 upgrade) and you'll save an appreciable number of $$ :)
Hmmm, somehow I have difficulties finding the upgrade option in the XILS-lab website store.. Could you show me please?

I took me a while to find the upgrade option from PolyKB player to full version too, but I found it.

I think it would be wise to make these upgrade options easier to find on the website, as I'm probably not the only one who has difficulties finding them (or perhaps don't even know an upgrade is possible) :wink:
Hi Niels,

Yes navigation could definitely be better. We're working on this too, but we have so many things to do that its a bit hard to maintain all aspects at the same level and the priority was given to other crucial stuff lately.

Now the hard part ( for me :-o ) : I made a mistake the promo upgrade is for the PolyKB Player to Full version, not the Xils3 LE. :(

So even with a better navigation you would have had hard times to find it. I'm really sorry for the loss of time and false joy

Now if there are some demands I could ask Xavier if he would be ok to make a short promo on the upgrade Xils 3 LE ---> Full version.

This would be a short promo and please understand I CANT promise anything, but yeah if there are some demands we'll discuss that !

Sorry for the mistake :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: x 1000

And to Breakmixer : No it wont work with the LE version : Almost all instruments require the additonal modules ( Like EV3 and 4, S&H, etc) only found in the full version ie Xils 3

LtZ

Return to “Soundware”