Lancet KickDrums and MonoSynth (Permanent Discount! 50% OFF!!)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would like to bring this under the attention of all of you once more :ud:

Have I already mentioned you can download a little DemoSamplePack with a few Lancet KickDrums right HERE? :phones:

Sorry guys, the Lancet KickDrums demo on Soundcloud is down at the moment. Got thhis message from Soundcloud HQ;

" Our automatic content protection system has detected that your sound "Lancet KickDrums for Ableton Sampler & Simpler" may contain the following copyright content: "Ain't That The Way" by James Talk featuring Cari Golden, owned by Hi:Rise. As a result, its publication on your profile has been blocked."

Lol.. James Talk?? That's is ofcourse a big fat lie. Hooray for that automatic contect detector. The only thing my content and that James Talk track have in common is that they both feature kick drums :lol:

Anyway..I filed the dispute and expect to have it up again in a couple of days. In the meantime you can check how the demo sounds on thisisasylum.nl here: http://thisisasylum.nl/?ms_song=lancet-kicks

Cheers,
Glen.

Until tomorrow 50% off for Black Friday!

That's 5 Euro's for one instrument.

:phones:

Extended until the end of Cyber Monday!

ONe more day left! :hyper:

Return to “Soundware”