synbios for Sylenth by blortblort...and more...

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sylenth1 synbios

I've been meaning to put the spin on Sylenth for a while.
Maybe its a little longer in the tooth than some of the other hot shots out there, but its still pretty damn ...wow.
I've had a blast coming up with this set. There will be audio/videos soon.

[edit]synbios is now available for 40% off during storewide sale! ... :scared: yep! EVERYTHING is 40% off :hyper:
details HERE
Enjoy!!!
[/edit]
Last edited by blortblort on Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Level matching, sorting and naming conventions have all been done...
now...time to come up with demo ditties and vids that hopefully serve the set ;]
it's been a busy 10 days...hopefully, I can shoehorn some kwality time into these examples...
might slap together a taster pack of 10 or so presets... still mulling that one over.
Thanks for you patience :D

This is taking a bit longer than expected.
I have to admit, I am struggling with creating demo audio/tunes...which is ironic to me... because I feel like this set is the best presets I have created to date ;P

anyhoo...
here is the link to a demo bank of 10 of the sounds included in Synbios

I've created a playlist of 10 doodles of some of the sounds included in the Synbios bank (which contains 137 preset at present...)
https://soundcloud.com/madder-than-you/ ... sylenth-by

I'll try to get this out by August 5, 2017...
Thanks much for your support, patience and encouragement! :D

Perhaps a beat might help sir with the demos....

brick wrote:Perhaps a beat might help sir with the demos....
definitely. but I decided to post'em naked
the hope is that I can come up with something better and actually have demo "tunes" instead of single preset stuff ;]

blortblort wrote:
brick wrote:Perhaps a beat might help sir with the demos....
definitely. but I decided to post'em naked
the hope is that I can come up with something better and actually have demo "tunes" instead of single preset stuff ;]
just updated/added one to the present playlist representing Synbios ... its called 'Slid' ... maybe a better way of presentation? ...hope so? :D

Doing it the hard way eh....I sympathise , just going through the hell that is writing demos myself .

Nice sounds in the demos btw !

brick wrote:Doing it the hard way eh....I sympathise , just going through the hell that is writing demos myself .

Nice sounds in the demos btw !
I don't know what it IS about the "demos" portion of the creative process when building sets (esp with synth presets... I usually don't have any trouble sorting demos for when I release fx presets...go figure...) but it certainly feels ironic not to be able to slap a demo together using one's OWN sounds ;P
so yeah, good luck with YOUR projects, Sir! Looking fwd to hearing them :D
and thanks so much for the encouragement ;]

Ironic indeed :)

It can be hard to magic up some decent demos using just single sounds . Much easier to stick a bunch of sounds together and make them sound good....single sounds can sound so naked by themselves . Puts a lot of pressure on them . Some of them might have performance issues....:P

Cheers ! Shouldnt be too much longer with the Omni sounds.

just a reminder: crazy 40% off sale (including synbios!) still on thru August 18... many of you have already taken advantage... there is plenty left for all who have no yet done so ;]
enjoy! and have a great week!

bb

Return to “Soundware”