NEW! Synthmaster One and Synthmaster 2.8 expansions (IOS) Included

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all the website has been down for a bit but it's back up now and Iv'e put the brand new KV331 Synthmaster One and Synthmaster 2.8 banks each with 100 presets each included.
There is also a bundle option that includes top loops and samples from my own hardware and software. You can listen to the audio at the link below and downloads are instant after purchase.

https://www.robleemusic.com/

Thanks for all past support I hope you enjoy these 2 new expansions for 2 great synths

Rob

SM1 set, purchased! thanx. good to see some soundsets happening for this plugin...

fisherKing wrote:SM1 set, purchased! thanx. good to see some soundsets happening for this plugin...
Thanks mate there's gonna be more on the way soon I just seen you're e-mail too :-)
I'm gonna put the Dune 2 bundle up shortly so will make a post in the next 20 minutes or so.. Synthmaster banks selling well, always do.

Rob

rob_lee wrote:
fisherKing wrote:SM1 set, purchased! thanx. good to see some soundsets happening for this plugin...
Thanks mate there's gonna be more on the way soon I just seen you're e-mail too :-)
I'm gonna put the Dune 2 bundle up shortly so will make a post in the next 20 minutes or so.. Synthmaster banks selling well, always do.

Rob
left a good mention on the 'instruments' forum. it's a great set, thanx!

fisherKing wrote:
rob_lee wrote:

Rob
left a good mention on the 'instruments' forum. it's a great set, thanx!
I've adjusted the intro price to a crazy low level mate the new Synthmaster expansions are doing fab so thanks for the support

Rob

These 2 new Synthmaster expansions are selling very well, you can get them cheap right here with instant download, the bundle comes with samples and top loops from my own hardware drums & synths. Video demos at the link below.

https://www.robleemusic.com/

Cheers

Rob

Wonderful sounds! Thanks!

/Niklas

Niklashe wrote:Wonderful sounds! Thanks!

/Niklas
Thanks Niklas, I think these are fabulous synths, I'm working on more content for both. These expansions normally $30 but will leave them cheap for a week or more.

Thanks for the support

Rob

What a fantastic bargain.
Thanks Rob.
The drum samples and loops are done by you? Are they cleared so I can use them in any of my commercial productions/projects? What are their terms of use?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Soundware”