Assigning the MPE modulations in Halion 6?

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone using Halion 6 with linnstrument? Ive been demoing it lately and it is such a great instrument, I was thinking it might make a nice partner for the linnstrument when I order one.

Has anyone managed to assign the Y modulation (timbre) in Halion 6 vst3? Seems like it has aftertouch ( which I guess is polyphonic) and the channel per voice pitch bend seems to work automatically due to the vst3 note expression. But I'm not sure about assigning Y direction or release. I don't see a cc74 modulation source. Does this mean it's not possible to modulate parameters with the Y axis of the linnstrument? Perhaps there is another way. I'm not sure exactly how mpe info can be converted to note expression.

Thanks for the advice!

Works fine when you sett the linnstrument to CC1 (pretty much my default) in S13
I cant find a way to set pitch bend to +/- 24 globally...been doing it each sound I load...

Not working at all for me in BWS 2.1 - force MPE not working on VST2 and VST3 not working at all for me (no sound out)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Roger Linn Design”