Can't register Zebra 2 on PC

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was able to register Z2 on my Mac but can't seem to do it on my PC laptop. I followed the instructions but no register box pops up. :shrug: I've clicked on everything! Where's the box hidden?

"To enter your registration codes, open Zebra2 and click on the big display on top. A menu will open up, select "register". A small window will appear asking for your codes:"

I don't see it. :(

Help!
Welcome to KVR, where the PC vs. Mac debate never ends.

Hmmm, I've registered my copy a weeks ago, and I don't remember exactly now, but did you tried rightclick on the top display?

kangul wrote:Hmmm, I've registered my copy a weeks ago, and I don't remember exactly now, but did you tried rightclick on the top display?
Yep, I've clicked all over that dang screen! The only thing that pops up is the presets tab.

Weird.

Oh. You're using one of those expired previews from December/January...

Just download the latest (see thread "Zebra arp" in this forum) and you're all set!

Cheers,

;) Urs

Urs wrote:Oh. You're using one of those expired previews from December/January...

Just download the latest (see thread "Zebra arp" in this forum) and you're all set!

Cheers,

;) Urs
Oh, oops, I used the link that you sent me when I registered. I'll look for the newer version. Sorry. :(

Return to “u-he”