RELATED
PRODUCTS

trimph1 wrote: I ended up getting Zebra ----- :shock: :shock:
Hey that's great.
Congratulations.
Hope you enjoy it.
:)

I think Urs ate the last donut. I wanted it. :(
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I was indecisive over buying Zebra for a couple of years. During that time, I emailed Urs several times to make a decision. When I finally decided to buy it, I got the sense that maybe he thought I was using Zebra all along using an AiR key. I suppose that's a fair thing to assume when someone's been waffling back and forth. But I was a little taken back by the insinuation.

Anyways, aside from that, I wouldn't know how to flame the guy. He has the best customer service around, and his products are the benchmark, and I highly recommend them to anyone I know.

Oh wait, this is a joke thread. Nevermind ^

nebulae wrote:Oh wait, this is a joke thread. Nevermind ^
Totally

I think you just noticed what is IMO. the only restriction he might have not to get this thread sticky

Just because it is not obvious, that likely makes a huge difference in term of propaganda,in a context in where in can be difficult to survive commercially...

...but this topic is nothing but an enormous compliment to both the work and the personality of Urs Heckmann

(...and all his team BTW)

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

nebulae wrote:I was indecisive over buying Zebra for a couple of years. During that time, I emailed Urs several times to make a decision. When I finally decided to buy it, I got the sense that maybe he thought I was using Zebra all along using an AiR key. I suppose that's a fair thing to assume when someone's been waffling back and forth. But I was a little taken back by the insinuation.

Anyways, aside from that, I wouldn't know how to flame the guy. He has the best customer service around, and his products are the benchmark, and I highly recommend them to anyone I know.
Hahaha..i emailed him too with about same idea. I wanted him to convince me. I even sent him various sound examples etc. etc. He answered every time with detailed emails and recommendations. I believe i was future customer from hell. Today i think Zebra is probably best VA synth from all available. I still don't own it, i still don't use pirated software (he never insinuated that on me though..) and my Zebra purchase is very close.

Btw from what i can see his technical support is ABSOLUTE TOP NOTCH - which is also another important factor when i am ordering something.

Way to go Urs 8)

Urs hooked me up with some overly demanding Diva, and I haven't had a moment of time for myself since. :help:

KBSoundSmith wrote:Urs hooked me up with some overly demanding Diva, and I haven't had a moment of time for myself since. :help:
Indeed ...BEWARE : Diva is a dauntingly addictive instrument !

Meanwhile and to bump this thread, ...BEWARE :

SATIN and BAZILLE have both came to earth...

...both dauntingly addictive effect and instrument !!!!!

What the hell type of name is 'Urs' anyway???????????
Last edited by anp27 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zebra is great though. HA!

Return to “u-he”