Patch Design Contest now with ***PRIZES!!!***

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

physae wrote:I'm actually kind of scared right now.
Me too :-o

I have just expanded the gui by 50 pixels. Needed more space. The filters now have 6 outputs (LP24/18/12/6 BP HP) and a CVin for the Resonance. The multiples have a secondary gain knob which turns them into mixer/vcas.

Later,

;) Urs

TODO: Make decision whether to run in the direction of the screaming people, or stand still and make sure there's film in the camera.

More crack for me, please. :love:

physae wrote:More crack for me, please. :love:
For now, the only way of getting hold of more 'crack' is by entering the patch
contest! (Where's your entry physae? :wink: )

Currently playing with an Alpha version of that prize... it's AMAZING!

Howard wrote:Currently playing with an Alpha version of that prize... it's AMAZING!
Care to post a mp3 of "Lag-Filter Bubbles"? - I think it kind of fits the contest and could be an inspiration :)

Urs wrote:
Howard wrote:Currently playing with an Alpha version of that prize... it's AMAZING!
Care to post a mp3 of "Lag-Filter Bubbles"? - I think it kind of fits the contest and could be an inspiration :)
I wouldn't want to steer the contest in any particular direction.

Howard wrote:
Urs wrote:
I wouldn't want to steer the contest in any particular direction.
Any chance that once all entries have been submitted, you could then post an mp3 teaser?

Last call for submissions!

The deadline for entries is midnight (GMT) tonight.

@Howard - I don't think that there's much danger of affecting the outcome of the contest now (if there ever was any), so feel free to post an mp3 clip of that patch. I'd like to hear it and I'm sure many others would. :)

hakey wrote:feel free to post an mp3 clip of that patch. I'd like to hear it and I'm sure many others would. :)
Absolutely nothing special, just an old "Space Bubbles" effect controlled via wheels and aftertouch. Uses a filter as lag processor, mainly because the ones you can see weren't implemented at the time. If you must, here it is:
(includes snapshot) http://www.box.net/shared/vdseb5tlh1

Well, ok, maybe 'nothing special' to you, but still a really nice sounding patch. I love that kind of super-trippy spaced-out synth fx. :)
Last edited by hakey on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Howard, I'm definitely digging the patch... Very nice
8)

Return to “u-he”