ACE patch contest 2 - Voting

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1. Binary System. Holy crap.

2. Babbling Brook. Excellent Programming.

3. Carpentry. Evocative, useful.

1.Binary System
2.Razorblade Baloon
3.Volcanic Mud

1. Binary System (very nicely crafted, hat off to you my dear sir)
2. Talk Trash (so much grit, LOVE it! C6 Octave :love: )
3. Low Kazoo High Lead. (think this lead will tear through any mix, but still has quite a timid side to it. Really like the almost breathy sound that's in there in the higher registers)

Well done guys, very nice turnout again as usual!
Eternitysound VST Banks

Less than 24 hours remaining in the contest! If you want to vote be sure act now!

1. House That - I love what happens while playing with mw after the initial stab
2. Binary System - very nice indeed
3. Razorblade Baloon - I really like this one in the high notes

Obviously, just like last time, there were a bunch more that I really liked. Well done to all of you that submitted entries!

Voting is closed!

I'd like to thank everyone that submitted patches as well as everyone who voted. There are some really nice presets in here. Here are the top 3 presets:

1. hakey - Binary System (25)
2. VADMan - Babbling Brook (11)
3. AzureWave - Volcanic Mud (10)

I have to agree with the voters, hakey really blew me away with Binary System. Excellent use of Duophonic mode!

Complete Entrants:

Code: Select all

4th Dimension                   JulianRay
Arcade Classic II               loquat
Babbling Brook                  VADMan
Binary System                   hakey
Carpentry                       Ben Burling
Foxtrot                         thelizard
House That                      hakey
Low Kazoo High Lead             Jandy
Razorblade Baloon               GeorgeZ
Rosy Floyd                      Happy Frog
Sex                             mcnoone
Singing Gorilla                 VADMan
Stacking Clouds                 Happy Frog
Talk Trash                      mcnoone
Tapper                          GeorgeZ
Tumble Down the Gravel Chute    loquat
tuned sheet metal               Jandy
Volcanic Mud                    AzureWave
And a Merry Christmas to everyone!

Thanks for the votes and thanks especially to Brian who did a sterling job collecting the patches and running this voting thread. :clap:

I've already got more plugins than I can make good use of, not to say as one of the entrants in the first ZPC I was given Bazille, so, if it's okay, I'd like to offer my prize down the list to someone who hasn't yet won a prize.

Merry Xmas/Bah Humbug! (delete as appropriate)
Last edited by hakey on Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Congrats hakey! Bloody CRACKIN patch.

Merry Xmas nad Happy New year! :wink:
Eternitysound VST Banks

Congrats hakey!

Merry XMas!

Cheers
Dennis

Congratulations, hakey

I have not won a prize (hint).

Anyway, Happy Holidays.

Happy Frog

Happy Frog, I hear you, but I think I should first offer it to VADMan, then AzureWave.

That said, I'm happy to give the prize away, but only on the understanding that whoever accepts it would genuinely appreciate and use their chosen plugin: if VADMan and AzureWave can't convince me of that, then you're next on the list. ;)

(And that's all assuming that Urs is okay with this.)

Great contest. I really enjoyed it. Congratulations hakey on winning. Binary System is a great patch.

I would be very grateful hakey if you decided to give your prize to me. I've had my hope set on getting Uhbik for some time now. I'm in love with the sound of both the EQ and the reverb. I know I would get a lot of use out of them. How can I convince you? :D

I would like to add my congratulation to Hakey, a very clear cut result for a great patch, well done.

I would also like to thank you for voting for my patch!

I also seem to have more plug-ins and instruments than I know what to do with, so I understand completely where you are coming from!
Logic Studio 9, Live 8

Merry Xmas everyone! Great contest. Congratulations to hakey and the top three! There were lots of great patches and it's fun to see how versatile ACE really is.

VADMan, waiting on Urs' approval, but AFAIC the prize is yours. Enjoy! :)

Return to “u-he”