***Zebrify Patch Contest***

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just 1 week to go.

Still looking for suggestions for the next contest theme, so if you have a good idea, now's the time to share it.

Seeing as Bazille is very much the front/only runner atm, has anyone got a problem with using Bazille in alpha?

hakey wrote:has anyone got a problem with using Bazille in alpha?
Not me - it may be officially "an alpha", but I find Bazille very stable!

Howard wrote:I find Bazille very stable!
Good - that's my impression too.

And what about potential patch incompatibility with the final release - does anyone think that's worth worrying about?

hakey wrote:And what about potential patch incompatibility with the final release - does anyone think that's worth worrying about?
Nope!

Deadline coming up in just less than 3 days time...

Bazille Contest would be great. I might find the time to take part this time. Hope to find the time:-)

Best,

V

^ Still plenty of time to take part in this contest. ;)

Just over 24 hours to go - plenty of time to knock something up.

Last chance to suggest an alternative theme for the next contest. ATM, looks like it's going to be Bazille...

Win or lose I had a great time exploring Zebrify.

I hope a few others out there had a chance to play with it.

My top wish for Zebrify is that it synched with the host. That would make it significantly easier to put together rhythmic effect like trance gates, filter accents, and adding beats with the OSCs.

Also just a quick note that I had trouble getting my entries to have the same output level across different hosts.

Best regards,

Gino

Gino Cortesi wrote:I hope a few others out there had a chance to play with it.
So do I!

I've just had word from bmrzycki that submissions for this contest are *very* low.

Of course, a low turnout also means that those who do enter stand a much better chance of winning... ;)

Ok, I've sent my patches to brzycki [at] gmail [dot] com.

I tried to upload to 4shared but they would not show up :?

Any one else have this problem?

abstractcats wrote:Ok, I've sent my patches to brzycki
:tu:

So far we only have 2 entrants: AbstractCats and Gino Cortesi. Maybe we should extend the deadline for presets by a week; I can't see how we can run a contest with 2 participants...

bmrzycki wrote:So far we only have 2 entrants: AbstractCats and Gino Cortesi. Maybe we should extend the deadline for presets by a week; I can't see how we can run a contest with 2 participants...
Ugh! No don't do that, I mean, I might actually win! :hihi:

Yeah, may be extending it would be good.It probably would not be fair to Urs in particular.

abstractcats wrote:Ugh! No don't do that, I mean, I might actually win! :hihi: Yeah, may be extending it would be good.It probably would not be fair to Urs in particular.
I know I know, we all like free stuff. :D But I agree, we need at least around 5 contestants to at least make it worthwhile to Urs and everyone who enters.

BTW, I like your presets for what it's worth!

Return to “u-he”