Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mac osx 10.6.6
Logic Studio 9.1.3(32 bit)

purchased the fabulous Uhbiks today.
authorized,and started playing around.

i get random soft ticks in the audio when running it through the Uhbik-G.doesn't matter which plugin i use to process it with Uhbik-G,still happens.

at first i thought it was because how i tweaked Uhbik-G,but the ticks still occur when i go through the factory presets.

has anyone had this problem?

You might have to restart Logic for the serial number to take effect. Could that be it?

;) Urs

hi Urs,

i also emailed you about this,got a reply and sent you an mp3 of the problem(as you requested).

best,

Wasili

I'm having the same issue with Uhbik-G 1.3.1 AAX, running within PT 11.3.2 HDX on MacOS 10.10.5 (MacPro mid-2012)...Frustrating, because I think this is the coolest plugin of the Uhbik bundle, but the random clicks are essentially making it unusable for me.

I've experienced this within both 48k and 96k sessions, and none of the other plugins in my arsenal suffer from this problem. No, I'm not anywhere near maxing CPU or RAM, and I have terabytes of storage. I've also experimented with various H/W Buffer sizes, all to no avail. This is definitely a Uhbik-G bug.

Any suggestions or ETA on fix?

Thanks!

-c

Hi,

I've spent the better half of today on this... it was quite difficult to figure out, but I'm sure I've got it!

Please have a go at this build:

https://uhedownloads-heckmannaudiogmb.n ... 684Mac.zip

Unfortunately no Win build yet (still in process of upgrading our build system).

Cheers,

- Urs

Return to “u-he”