Soliton Soundset for Zebra

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I agree about the "acoustic" or maybe some would say "organic" sounds. Your demos are great. There's a melodica sound in the first set that reminded me of a guy who loved "organic" - Joe Zawinul.
ALL YOUR DATA ARE BELONG TO US - Google

https://soundcloud.com/dan-ling
http://danling.com

Just a bump for this, and I'm almost done with the "how to use" video for this.
I'll have it on youtube soon.

Amazing soundset! I can tell you spent a lot of time crafting these. Excellent job! Riley :D
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

Bought these last weekend and have been playing with them over the week. Very excellent sound set (especially some of the basses).

riley4reason wrote:Amazing soundset! I can tell you spent a lot of time crafting these. Excellent job! Riley
GruvSyco wrote:Bought these last weekend and have been playing with them over the week. Very excellent sound set (especially some of the basses).
Thanks for the comments.
There's a lot of tonal variety available using the XY pads too.
It's useful for coming up with new sounds, or getting something to sit in the mix, very quickly.
:)

Don't forget to try turning on the ARP for sounds too. Several of those patterns are completely different from how I played the sound and a great source of divergent inspiration. Good stuff. :)

bmrzycki wrote:Don't forget to try turning on the ARP for sounds too. Several of those patterns are completely different from how I played the sound and a great source of divergent inspiration. Good stuff. :)
Thanks, and also there are "arp mods" in the Matrix that can be turned from the 0 default settings to alter the arps further.

I finally have a youtube demo for this set ready.
Just have to figure out the youtube res and audio settings to save it as, and some additional things.
Should have it up soon though.

Just added a video here, for various demonstrations of unique features included in the Soliton soundset.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQJARHGtqFo

It's an awesome soundbank. I highly recommend it. No loose baggage or fillers here, literally every sound is a winner.

wasi wrote:It's an awesome soundbank. I highly recommend it. No loose baggage or fillers here, literally every sound is a winner.
Thanks for your feedback.

Just wanna say thanks to all those who have purchased the Soliton set here.
Really appreciate it.

Thank you all.

What a GREAT sound set. Clearly a lot of effort went into each patch. There is excellent Patch Information notes for nearly every patch, explaining what additional bits you can do with a given preset. For example, suggestions like "Try VCF2 in Mod Table" or "Try Delay1 On for Arp" direct you to a whole additional set of sonic abilities for each sound. Seems like each patch has notes like this - making it quite an excellent learning tool in addition to great sounds. Most every patch seems to have customized Arp as well as AT. Nice (after) touch :D .

Whenever I go through a sound set, I typically whip through patches fairly quickly, taking notes along the way, of sounds to come back to. I've usually make notes on which patches have sonic (or other) interest to me. In this set -- I found that each and every patch had something that I wanted to come back to. This is unique. GREAT job by Michael in writing up instructions on how to get the most from his patches. Other sound creators, should take note of the work he has in his Patch Information tabs -- It's a role model for what every sound library and patch in Zebra should have.

Anyway -- i'd score this a 10/10 easily one of the best in my book.

jdoo wrote:I'd score this a 10/10 easily one of the best in my book.
Agreed, Michael spent so much time on each patch and it comes through. We are lucky to have so many talented sound designers making sounds for Zebra. :)

bmrzycki wrote:
jdoo wrote:I'd score this a 10/10 easily one of the best in my book.
Agreed, Michael spent so much time on each patch and it comes through. We are lucky to have so many talented sound designers making sounds for Zebra. :)
And, we're lucky to have such a talented Zebra that it attracts all these creative sound designers… ;-)

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

jdoo wrote:What a GREAT sound set. Clearly a lot of effort went into each patch. There is excellent Patch Information notes for nearly every patch, explaining what additional bits you can do with a given preset. For example, suggestions like "Try VCF2 in Mod Table" or "Try Delay1 On for Arp" direct you to a whole additional set of sonic abilities for each sound. Seems like each patch has notes like this - making it quite an excellent learning tool in addition to great sounds. Most every patch seems to have customized Arp as well as AT. Nice (after) touch :D .

Whenever I go through a sound set, I typically whip through patches fairly quickly, taking notes along the way, of sounds to come back to. I've usually make notes on which patches have sonic (or other) interest to me. In this set -- I found that each and every patch had something that I wanted to come back to. This is unique. GREAT job by Michael in writing up instructions on how to get the most from his patches. Other sound creators, should take note of the work he has in his Patch Information tabs -- It's a role model for what every sound library and patch in Zebra should have.

Anyway -- i'd score this a 10/10 easily one of the best in my book.
Thanks a lot for your review.
Really means a lot to me, when users enjoy my sounds.
Thanks.

Return to “u-he”