DIVA Nation - updated again - over 100 DIVA patches - now NKS ready

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cheers bud ;)

Cool, more takers. Thanks

Bumpilicious

Thanks for these, I'm now running a computer that can handle the Diva, so it's time to explore some additional sounds.

Just donated, though don't know whats in the bag yet. Should they become favourites I'll be bumping up the donation--^--

Regards

Wade
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Thanks very much - hope you like them.

aMUSEd wrote:Thanks very much - hope you like them.
I have had an earlier version of this DivaNation6, which I had favourited "Santana" among others, Now I'm playing around with Floydish. Gives me goose bumps! That's a good thing here in Copenhagen the weather is warm and humid!

Great work on this!

Well good - I do like making rip-roaring lead sounds I can jam with and Diva seems very good at those. I appreciate the donation, I rarely get them but I have had 2 this week which is unprecedented! I don't think my stuff is good enough to sell and besides, I make them for me primarily and just share them because it seems silly not to, if I made them to sell I would have to start thinking about making sounds for other people's tastes, and the fun would probably go out of it. So thanks for the appreciation.

aMUSEd wrote:I make them for me primarily and just share them because it seems silly not to, if I made them to sell I would have to start thinking about making sounds for other people's tastes, and the fun would probably go out of it. So thanks for the appreciation.
If they are made for you, then in my opinion you have good enough taste in sounds quality and playability that many will love them.

I believe the only right thing would be that you should get donations from anyone that uses your sounds regularily.. and in increasing amounts with accredition if used in commericial productions..

There is a 100th patch for this but I made it using the arp so won't be out till the new Diva is out ;)

very cool sounds in the packs. got some nice ideas in mind listen to your demos.
hope the new diva is soon out.

like em all but the one lead demo sound I heard several months back over on the instruments forum was the most awesome lead sound I'd ever heard and now I cannot find it because my dam computer HD crashed.

Wow thanks - I think I posted some more demos in the original Diva beta thread somewhere but there are over 20 leads in this bank, Diva is great for leads. btw I will post an update soon as I have added more.

OK here's the promised update - some patches using the digital osc and Uhbie filter in there now too - couple of ripsnorting leads using the feedback oscs - lost count but well over 100 patches in there now:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/564 ... Nation.zip

also added some esoteric (Howardesque) categorisation

aMUSEd,
Thank you for the new patches! I'll check them out soon. :)

Edit: checked many of the new (and older) ones out: lots of very nice ones! :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Thanks for the update! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Return to “u-he”