08/21/12 NEW Rev 903: Diva 1.1.1, Zebra 2.5.4

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1.1.1 cured the disappearing audio bug. Had no idea it was related to RAM.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Until these Betas just showed up, I had the latest version of the Zebra (which I own), and the latest version of the trial Diva. If I'm not having any noticeable problems with my existing synths, is there a good reason to try these beta versions? Does this have the improved filter for Zebra (or similar)?
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Any word on when an ACE public beta might materialise? :)

mustgroove wrote:Any word on when an ACE public beta might materialise? :)
Shortly.

We just discovered another few little bugs though. And ACE should actually get outlets for Random, Alternate and Voice modulators, but maybe we should do that after the maintenance release.

aaron aardvark wrote:Until these Betas just showed up, I had the latest version of the Zebra (which I own), and the latest version of the trial Diva. If I'm not having any noticeable problems with my existing synths, is there a good reason to try these beta versions? Does this have the improved filter for Zebra (or similar)?
Apart from altruistic reasons like helping to catch bugs, I would say that the new midi-learn system and on average improved diva performance in the oscillators are the main things that might be beneficial to you :-)

But it's perfectly fine to keep your stable versions running 8)

Cheers,
- Clemens

:oops:
my mistake

Urs wrote:
mustgroove wrote:Any word on when an ACE public beta might materialise? :)
Shortly.

We just discovered another few little bugs though. And ACE should actually get outlets for Random, Alternate and Voice modulators, but maybe we should do that after the maintenance release.
ACEXL? or ACEXXXL? or maybe ACEXpow(X*L)??? Please! :p

Urs wrote:- Keyboard-Input works better
Does this mean that your plugins doesn't anymore steal space bar in studio one and fl studio? If so, I can finally start to thinking about buying your products. :pray:

keel wrote:
Does this mean that your plugins doesn't anymore steal space bar in studio one and fl studio? If so, I can finally start to thinking about buying your products. :pray:
Unfortunately - no :(

That is a pure beta-feature where you can control the surface via keyboard alone. (Because it isn't fully functional, it will not be included in the final release, though.)

We will look into the keyboard focus problem, but most likely not for this release. Sorry!

Cheers,
- Clemens

keel wrote:
In FL Studio you simply need to click in the settings panel of thr plug-in... we cleared this up last time it came up in the forum. It's simply a setting...

Can't say much about Studio One. Maybe they have a setting too, otherwise file a feature request for one...

Just want to say the Diva, and Zebra betas here are working good with no crashes or audio dropouts on my system after about 5 hours of use for Diva, and an hour of use with Zebra.
Hope it continues, and thanks for your efforts, and support.

On problem we can't fix - the Wacom table I bought is broken. Have to send it back :-(

EvilDragon wrote:Here's one thing that's not quite related to this version, but it sorta irks me a bit. Let's say I have some effects loaded, say the init patch has a delay and a reverb, with reverb disabled. If I double-click the reverb, its pane shows up and enables the effect, this is ok. If I refresh the skin, the pane goes back to delay! Wouldn't it make more sense if this was remembered between skin changes? Same goes for autoscroll/selected on top features for left and right sections of the Synthesis pane - they reset to autoscroll when skin is changed/reloaded (and the current vertical scroll position is also reset to the very top).

But what's more - when I remove ALL effects, the pane of the last shown effect is still shown, which doesn't make any sense at all... The effect pane should be empty then, no?

Also, I'm really really missing a keyboard modifier for "remove module". Something like Alt/Opt+click on the module. Ctrl/Cmd+click on the module could cycle between input 1/2/3/4/same, and Shift+click on the module could cycle between sidechain 1/2/3/4. Is this complicated to add?

Any comment, Urs? :oops:

Sorry about your Wacom tablet. :(

Urs wrote:In FL Studio you simply need to click in the settings panel of thr plug-in... we cleared this up last time it came up in the forum. It's simply a setting...
Yes, I still know that, but again, once you do that, you lost your mousewheel. You can imagine how fun it is working without mousewheel..
Urs wrote:Can't say much about Studio One. Maybe they have a setting too, otherwise file a feature request for one...
As a S1 beta tester, I can confirm that there is no such a feature, and trust me, I have asked it many times..

So, how about if you finally fix your plugins? It can't be that hard to do as fabfilter and fxpansion have already fixed their plugins after I whined them. And believe me, it's not just me who absolutely hate that space bar stealing..

Ha - there's no spacebar stealing with u-he plugins in Reaper! :P

Return to “u-he”