ACE 1.2, Uhbik 1.2.1 public beta (+VST3)

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

atraf11 wrote:
Urs wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Is the fix for the installer ready yet? :pray:
Almost there :oops:
besides installer issue are there any other bug fixes? when is the official release?
There's a gazillion of bugs and niggles fixed. Many of these bugs are new, i.e. happened during improvements (VST3...), so they are not necessarily in the official versions.

Installers are a major part of it all. Windows UAC and MacOS X Gatekeeper have imposed various restrictions that make our life hard, specifically in the installer department.

Many improvements are somewhat hidden in the guts. One of the main issues was moving towards a so-called virtual filesystem internally that can prevent permission-based crashes and trouble.

We're basically "cleaning up" to have every plugin as bug/niggle/flaw free as possible in the current state of the codebase. We need to do this before we can move on and e.g. fix issues like blurry gui resize, white lines, invisible or poorly laid out fonts and of course before we go to implement some vastly great concepts that we've planned 8)

aweso,me, but i meant the update to the beta with the new installers. what vst3 bugs are there? im using the beta and all is well but i want to know if you know anything on your end that still needs to be fixed before official version of if its pretty much in its final state.

ps it great to be able to use uhbiks again without choking my system :)

atraf11 wrote:aweso,me, but i meant the update to the beta with the new installers. what vst3 bugs are there? im using the beta and all is well but i want to know if you know anything on your end that still needs to be fixed before official version of if its pretty much in its final state.

ps it great to be able to use uhbiks again without choking my system :)
Well, if it works it works ;)

One known issue in ACE is that notes that just so not overlap may be played as overlapped. Fixed on our end, but I accidentally came accross a note hanger that needs to be fixed before releasing the next beta...

Still can't install here. (win7 64bit)

For those of us that can't install, could you post a zip of the DLLs that we could manually copy?

Best regards,

Gino

Gino Cortesi wrote:Still can't install here. (win7 64bit)

For those of us that can't install, could you post a zip of the DLLs that we could manually copy?

Best regards,

Gino
Give us a few days please... we're working on it :)

Urs wrote:
Gino Cortesi wrote:Still can't install here. (win7 64bit)

Best regards,

Gino
Give us a few days please... we're working on it :)
Sorry :oops:

Just excited to try Ace multi-core :)

Using the opportunity to post a nice song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv1snf4jTI8

And hopefully mine will be answered soon too :pray: :D

Urs wrote: and of course before we go to implement some vastly great concepts that we've planned 8)
TEASER!

Hey all,

New betas are available in a new thread:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=365340

Thought it would be a good idea to start over in a new thread because most issues found discussed here shall be fixed!

Cheers,

;) Urs

Return to “u-he”