Public Beta: Everything u-he

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sendy wrote:Sweet. Does VST3 support now mean we can use the per-note modulators?
Unfortunately not, this would require a lot more work in our framework...

Is it my imagination or there are some new HS patches in the folder now?
Some really really really nice stuff in there.....

thanks for these.
rsp

edit: ah its the 2.5.1 folder presets now out of the folder.

never mind :-)
Last edited by zvenx on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zvenx wrote:Zebra: Save user choosen default gui size...
Zebra: Save user choosen default gui size, and recognise favourites from Zebra
Ace: Save user choosen default gui size and multicore off or on...
Diva:Save user choosen default gui size and multicore off or on and save real time accuracy and render accuracy.
Hi zvenx,

do you mean we should save these things in the preset? Or globally for all instances?

AFAIK, multicore and accuracies are at least saved in the project already.

GUI size is also saved in the project, but some hosts and formats make it very hard for us to restore it. VST3 works quite well, for example.

Cheers,
- Clemens

hi Clemens...
ok let me try to hopefully explain it better.
on my PC, all except Diva, I make the next largest size GUI, and always do it for every new instance....would be nice to be able to save the GUI size as the default, so every new instance after then will open at that size.
re: multicore and accuracies, I always enable multicore and change accuracies to I think good and best for every instance, would be nice to save that as my default for every instance from now till the end of time :-).

thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:hi Clemens...
on my PC, all except Diva, I make the next largest size GUI, and always do it for every new instance....would be nice to be able to save the GUI size as the default, so every new instance after then will open at that size.
re: multicore and accuracies, I always enable multicore and change accuracies to I think good and best for every instance, would be nice to save that as my default for every instance from now till the end of time :-).

thanks
rsp
Aaah, okay :-)

Understood!

Will note this in our bug-tracker as a nice feature :-)

Cheers!

Diva AU, Live 8.3.4, OSX 10.6.8

For the very same patch (a monophonic Moog bass/drone), in the very same test session : the CPU usage (as displayed by Live's CPU meter) for the previous build was 18% Draft / 28% Divine, it's now with new beta 25% in Draft and 50% in Divine ?!?

Besides, I've checked using Great instead of Divine, and the CPU meter remains at 50%.

Multi-threaded is on, I've tried switched on and off, no difference.

Any clue of what's happening ? I've doubled-check that before posting.

cheppner wrote:
zvenx wrote:hi Clemens...

thanks
rsp
Aaah, okay :-)

Understood!

Will note this in our bug-tracker as a nice feature :-)

Cheers!
:-)
thanks, some of them should have been there before you probably even came onboard :-).. for instance the GUI size, Urs and I have had conversations maybe as old as 2 or 3 years old about it. he probably forgot :-)

but thanks, hopefully it makes it in soon.

rsp

nilhartman wrote:Diva AU, Live 8.3.4, OSX 10.6.8

For the very same patch (a monophonic Moog bass/drone), in the very same test session : the CPU usage (as displayed by Live's CPU meter) for the previous build was 18% Draft / 28% Divine, it's now with new beta 25% in Draft and 50% in Divine ?!?

Besides, I've checked using Great instead of Divine, and the CPU meter remains at 50%.

Hi,

can you send us the preset to supp... at u-he dot com?

I'll look into it!

Cheers,
- Clemens

Mail sent, thank you Clemens ! ;)

I just checked with other patches of mine, polyphonic ones (I'm talking 3 voices/Poly mode/ long release), CPU goes through the rough, can't even run one instance then.

It seems like I can't play my sessions now. I had no problem at all before, I didn't change anything to Live or sound card settings either.

No more problem when reverting to Rev903.

gerrit wrote:zebra update build1316 wants the serial again and again and then forgets it .. again and is showing the splash screen demo mode.
???
Any one having the same issue?
Hi Gerrit,

You still have a 2006 serial number. We've left the reg field open for old serials so you can put in a new one, once you get it from http://www.u-he.com/cms/uhesupport

This has been the case since 2.5.4 because we're going to fade old serial numbers out some time.

It shouldn't show a nagscreen though... does it?

Cheers,

;) Urs

nilhartman wrote:Mail sent, thank you Clemens ! ;)

I just checked with other patches of mine, polyphonic ones (I'm talking 3 voices/Poly mode/ long release), CPU goes through the rough, can't even run one instance then.

It seems like I can't play my sessions now. I had no problem at all before, I didn't change anything to Live or sound card settings either.

No more problem when reverting to Rev903.
Funny thing is, we had a similar report with previous betas, but that got resolved with this new one.

It'll get sorted before final release :)

Great, thank you Urs ! :)
Going back to Rev903 until then.

This is awesome. My weird plug-in OCD is happy now that I don't have to have AUs enabled just for one plug-in in Live (was Diva).

And you even did Bazille? Nice Christmas present!

nilhartman wrote:Diva AU, Live 8.3.4, OSX 10.6.8

I noticed higher cpu as well on mac (both AU and VST).

zvenx wrote:on my PC, all except Diva, I make the next largest size GUI, and always do it for every new instance....would be nice to be able to save the GUI size as the default, so every new instance after then will open at that size.
This specific feature is planned for the improevemnt of the GUI framework needed for Zebra3, Berlin Modular and theuhbikwedonotspeakof

Actually I think we now have a gui resize trick that works everywhere except one host. So we are actually almost ready to go for an implementation of a default gui size that differs from our compile-time setting.

Return to “u-he”