Public Beta3: Absoluhtely Everything

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SaganTech wrote:Downloads from u-he.com are VERY slow. Perhaps this is a popular download. I am getting "Network Error" in chrome.
Hmmm... interesting. We do have a dedicated server, but maybe the load gets a bit high during releases...

Are there any suggestions for mirrors?

fortunately I didn't have any download speed problem either yesterday or today as I redownload the mac versions.
rsp
sound sculptist

Mac link for Ace still is downloading build 1456

rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Mac link for Ace still is downloading build 1456

rsp
Thanx, fixed.

I havent had problems with my Uhbiks or ACE do i update to these versions?
http://www.voltagedisciple.com
Patches for PHASEPLANT ACE,PREDATOR, SYNPLANT, SUB BOOM BASS2,PUNCH , PUNCH BD
AALTO,CIRCLE,BLADE and V-Haus Card For Tiptop Audio ONE Module
https://soundcloud.com/somerville-1i

Dark Zebra still says 1456

Burn the gallows! :x No more hanging notes! :love:

Thanks very much for your efforts, u-he team! :)

Some minor niggles:

- The installers includes many files with executable (and writable) permissions, which probably should not have them. For example, this goes for *all* preset files. This also goes for some image files, e.g. for ACE, all images in /Images/Animations/MidiLED/ ); for Bazille, almost all images; for Diva, "NagScreenBack.png" (in /Images/Panes/ ). The files in the various /Scripts folders also do not seem to require such extensive permissions either.

- The Diva installer includes two 100% identical text files with the names (+ abbreviations) of the patch contributors ("About Presets.txt" and "Preset contributors.txt").

As nothing seems to have changed in the data / presets packages, and the VST2 bundles still seem to be broken [EDIT: missed Urs post about updated, will dl again now…], for now, I have just installed the AU plug-in bundles, and nothing else. That seems to work fine.

Downloads from u-he typically give me problems as well. Using a somewhat flakey wi-fi connection just doesn't work - I have to switch to a high-speed connection, or use my smartphone connectivity tethered to my laptop to download them more or less normally.
Urs wrote:
SaganTech wrote:Downloads from u-he.com are VERY slow. Perhaps this is a popular download. I am getting "Network Error" in chrome.
Hmmm... interesting. We do have a dedicated server, but maybe the load gets a bit high during releases...

Are there any suggestions for mirrors?
I'd suggest using a dedicated CDN service such as Akamai, Amazon, etc., and/or to distribute the installers using torrents (as 'we' have plenty of available bandwidth that we wouldn't charge you a penny for).

billcarroll wrote:Dark Zebra still says 1456
Fixed! :-)

Question: Does everybody get "enter new serial" and "retrieve new serial fromm www.u-he.com" in their drop downs on the edit display?

(might have a little niggle here... this came in when fixing nagscreen for ZebraHZ with old serial numbers)

Fritze wrote:
zvenx wrote:Mac link for Ace still is downloading build 1456

rsp
Thanx, fixed.
hi,
not at my end..... tried an hour ago after I saw your message and just now again.

showing the same 1456

rsp

Urs wrote:Question: Does everybody get "enter new serial" and "retrieve new serial fromm www.u-he.com" in their drop downs on the edit display?

(might have a little niggle here... this came in when fixing nagscreen for ZebraHZ with old serial numbers)
No, I'm not seeing those here at all. Tried ACE and Diva in both 32/64bit, AU and VST formats on OSX 10.8.2.

Urs wrote:Question: Does everybody get "enter new serial" and "retrieve new serial fromm www.u-he.com" in their drop downs on the edit display?

Fixed in 1459 - which we've just uploaded 8)

- Urs

Do you guys also get GUI resize problems on win x64 with vst3 64bit in cubase?

Suloo wrote:Do you guys also get GUI resize problems on win x64 with vst3 64bit in cubase?
No. What happens on your end?

Return to “u-he”