AAX Podolski & Satin (beta)

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Podolski Satin

legreg6 wrote:How do I add a screenshot to a post ?
You need to upload it to an image service like imageShack or imgur and then link to it from your post, most of these services automatically provide links to the pics for use in forums like KVR.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

#rob wrote:
legreg6 wrote:How do I add a screenshot to a post ?
You need to upload it to an image service like imageShack or imgur and then link to it from your post, most of these services automatically provide links to the pics for use in forums like KVR.
Thanks. I've just done it...thought it would show the screenshot upfront but it does not.
Anyway, Podolski does not load in PT 10.3.5 for me.
It get this message instead :
"This plugin could not be made active because a DAE error was encountered.
DAE error -7054 was encountered.."

I don't know if this has been discussed elsewhere already, but it seems that Satin's AAX version has a buggy activation/unlocking routine.

So when you enter your correct user name and serial number in Satin AAX, it will still reject your information and suggest you entered it incorrectly.

Please use any other non-AAX host, even free or demo versions (Logic, GarageBand, Reaper, ...) to load the VST2 or AU version of Satin and unlock/activate it like that. Once it has been unlocked from within another host, it will load fine and show up as registered in Pro Tools as well.

Cheers
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Hi there,

I'm getting the cpu spiking mentioned earlier with Satin on Protools 10.3.6. For a random test I chucked Satin on every track in a large session to see what would happen..... Computer and Protools not happy and refused to add anymore Satins after around twenty or so instances :)

CPU was jumping from 95 down to 60 or 30 and after reducing down to 8 Satins and a reasonably steady CPU of 30-31 I got repeated messages that more RAM was needed. When trying to add more instances I got 'DAE error: std::bad_alloc'. After closing the session, it would not re-open and crashed on the attempt. A force quit of ProTools allowed the session to be opened afterwards. Hope this helps. Oh and its on MAC

AAX testing for Satin is now here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#5532416

We're going to have a dedicated thread with all our AAX stuff shortly, once Satin is good to go.

Return to “u-he”