Diva expiration glitch (Hotfix released)

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

Diva's beta expiration glitch is fixed:

Diva 1.3.1 Win (rev 2165)
Diva 1.3.1 Mac (rev 2165)

A newsletter is to follow shortly, but Mailchimp is currently undergoing server maintenance. Might happen tomorrow then.

Thanks,

- Urs

a real diva should act like this..

thank you for the fast fix. anyway, let the guys sleep!!! :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

The calendar trick worked here on my Macbook. :tu:

Thanks for the quick fix, will be staying tuned for that update.

Uploading Mac version with 8.8KB/s… needs an hour :-|

Truid wrote:The calendar trick worked here on my Macbook. :tu:

Thanks for the quick fix, will be staying tuned for that update.
Thanks - added this to the website article :)

Is this about the "this beta has expired" glitch?

I just happened to have installed Diva on a new DAW (Windows) this evening and came across this. After entering in my serial number Diva ran just fine. The next time I started Cubase I got the disabled Diva interface and the warning message.

Urs wrote:Uploading Mac version with 8.8KB/s… needs an hour :-|
This was a couple of hours ago, I think ... did something go wrong with the upload? I still don't see this available either here or on the website.

I had a session brought to a screeching halt because of this tonight, unfortunately. Well, maybe the fix will be available by the time I fire up the studio again tomorrow.

(I don't want to mess with my system date because I don't want to get my backup situation confused. So I'm not going to use that workaround.)

Sorry, upload is really slow, it should be done when I'm back from lunch.

Please try this one:

<snipped old download, current one is in first post>

Build 2154 is good. Got the beta expired message before installing it. Diva working again afterwards. Tested on OS 10.6.8, can test other OS versions if you need it ...

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

I'm not having any problems so far with the hotfix build on my laptop (running 10.9). I will try it on my main studio computer in the morning and will advise if there are any continued issues there, but based on what I'm seeing on the laptop tonight, I'm not expecting any problems.

Thanks for addressing this so quickly (at least for us Mac users)!

ZenPunkHippy wrote:Build 2154 is good. Got the beta expired message before installing it. Diva working again afterwards. Tested on OS 10.6.8, can test other OS versions if you need it ...

Peace,
Andy.
Fab!

You don't happen to have a Windows Dev Computer with VS8+ around? :oops:

I'm currently trying to activate the boys, but I'm not sure if Sascha is in Berlin and whether or not a non-developer can handle this.

Hotfix worked with a quickness. I was of course right in the middle of a project when the beta expiration glitch happened...the first place I run to is here (of course) and I come to find out it's not only known, but being worked on from down under.

That's what I call service. You are the man Urs! Now enjoy the rest of that vacation...

Cheers,
-S1gns
S1gns Of L1fe
Ambient Music Producer | Content Creator

Hehehe, no vacation for me until Win version is fixed as well. I was about to buy a PC, download/buy Visual Studio, install sources from Mac and all that - but I figured it's faster and more reliable if it's done on our build server in Berlin (which unfortunately I can't access from here)

That said, our host has a pool. I might jump in there to cool off a bit.

No expiration glitch for Diva 1.3.1 and Mac 10.6.8. :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Return to “u-he”