u-he pricing demystified

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cmon Europeans had a very long run with the Euro ip, and its good for exports too.
dedication to flying

That's true.... but.... :cry:
Well, it's my fault. I had the chance with the servey code some weeks ago to get it for about 170€. It's always better today to through your money in the market as fast as possible..... or buy gold :hihi:

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, i know about this upgrade but all i have at home is an old Bontempi PM 61/S :lol: which fits not into this category! All my other tools are just MIDI or software since a masterkeyboard and an iPad is all i need to control my tools (A Haken Continuum would be great but it's out of my reach by a country mile).

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:hihi: Great picture for sure! Good to know!

ACE and Bazille are ... spin-offs of our long-term project to build a truely modular, expandable synthesizer, called "Berlin Modular". This thing has been in the works for a while, but unfortunately CPUs and time wouldn't let us run the final round to finish it. But once it's finished - if ever - we're going to add an absolutely stunning upgrade path from ACE and/or Bazille.
Hey Urs. How's work on that Berlin Modular coming along? Any progress since your quote above? Still looking like it will have a future, or is it still in pipe-dream territory?

Return to “u-he”