Bazille rev2435

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

Interface scaling is really amazing - espcecially without bluring detail or text and stuff.

I don't know if this was asked before, but will this be implemented in the other U-he synths too?

Crashes Orion everytime switching presets, so far its unusable in Orion, hope it gets fixed soon
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:Crashes Orion everytime switching presets, so far its unusable in Orion, hope it gets fixed soon
Use small buffer size for now - fix is on its way 8)

re*MD9@3!Tm^ wrote:Interface scaling is really amazing - espcecially without bluring detail or text and stuff.

I don't know if this was asked before, but will this be implemented in the other U-he synths too?
Yes, Diva and Satin will be delivered with optional "HD Packs", Presswerk will be HD by default (like Bazille) and everything else will subsequently be updated as well :)

Presswerk?
Eternitysound VST Banks

Urs wrote:
re*MD9@3!Tm^ wrote:Interface scaling is really amazing - espcecially without bluring detail or text and stuff.

Yes, Diva and Satin will be delivered with optional "HD Packs", Presswerk will be HD by default (like Bazille) and everything else will subsequently be updated as well :)
Looking forward to it, especially for Zebra and Diva (and Ace) as I work on different machines on a regular basis (22'' desktop, 15'' notebook), so the scaling is really helpful.

Imagine other companies would have such customer friendly approach: e.g. Massive with HD zooming? Will never happen. So I know where to put my money. :wink:

GeorgeZ wrote:Presswerk?
Yet another compressor plug-in. Pretty decent stuff though.

^^ Nice. Can't wait to give it a bash ;) (seem to be a lot more into comps these days than what I use be... I guess once you learn to use em properly you start recognising the nuances in different comps).
Eternitysound VST Banks

Urs wrote:
Will it be part of Uhbiks? Will it allow side chaining? Thanks :)

abique wrote:
Urs wrote:
Will it be part of Uhbiks? Will it allow side chaining? Thanks :)
We have a different compressor in the works for Uhbik. Presswerk can't do surround.

Presswerk will have a side chain feature though, but because we're currently not doing VST3 for new products anymore, it's not working in certain hosts.

I'm back using Mac OSX 10.6.8 and CubaseLE4. With Bazille, is there a limit to how many effects you can use, or anything limiting the amount of effects? Very often I try to activate an effect (very often delay), and it will not turn on. Is this a bug? Now I'm noticing I can't turn any of the effects off or on. I don't recall it being that bad earlier. On a more positive note, the more new patches I try, the more this synth is growing on me. The patch contests are a great idea.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote:Very often I try to activate an effect (very often delay), and it will not turn on. Is this a bug
Do you double-click on the efect-name ?
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

rev2435

reproducible note hanger in note stacks

Just play a chord and doddle some relatively fast notes on top which in total go out of the available voices range.
(ie. 16 voices, 3 stacked, play more than 5 notes)

Will bazille ever get a Comb filter?
:borg:

geronimo wrote:
aaron aardvark wrote:Very often I try to activate an effect (very often delay), and it will not turn on. Is this a bug
Do you double-click on the efect-name ?
That fixed it! That is an unusual process for a u-he synth. Thank you! :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Return to “u-he”