Linux public beta (4408)

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

R.A.W. wrote:How about using the "enter your serial..." option on the startup splash? ;)
The only field at this splash, which is not clickable. I tried to show in video, but the clicks are not shown. :roll:

As a workaround, please can you try to register on Bitwig or Renoise?

If it does not work, then edit the file:

$HOME/.u-he/$PRODUCT/Support/com.u-he.$PRODUCT.user.txt

And put the user in the first line and the serial in the second line.

It worked with Bitwig. ;)

BTW: Will Tyrell happening for Linux anytime? Love it and Linux need such good free synths to become a better plattform for musicians. :ud:

Yes Tyrell exists for Linux, if you own the magazine which bundled it, then contact the support ;)

abique wrote:Yes Tyrell exists for Linux, if you own the magazine which bundled it, then contact the support ;)
Hm. You mean Amazona.de or its real creator "Moogulator" mag "synmag"?

Not Mic "Moogulator" Irmer, but Amazona.de

There are just Mac and Windows Download Links: https://www.amazona.de/amazona-de-freew ... -n6-synth/

Afaik there is no (print) mag for bundled tyrell?!

Greets,

Message sent to support at u-he asking for clarification re: Tyrell for Linux.

Best,

dp

Isn't abique the correct contact person for those enquiries?

sonnie wrote:Isn't abique the correct contact person for those enquiries?
Yes, and he suggested I contact support at u-he. :)

Best,

dp

StudioDave wrote:Yes, and he suggested I contact support at u-he. :)
He said something about a magazine. I don't get it. :help:

sonnie wrote:
StudioDave wrote:Yes, and he suggested I contact support at u-he. :)
He said something about a magazine. I don't get it. :help:
Right, that's what I'm trying to determine, whether a magazine purchase is necessary, and if so, which issue. As far as I can tell, the Tyrell N6 was never bundled with a magazine from amazona.de but I could be wrong. Hopefully we'll soon receive The True Word from u-he.

Meanwhile, the Windows version of the plugin works nicely as an Airwave'd VST. A native Linux version would be very welcome.

Best,

dp

abique wrote:Yes Tyrell exists for Linux (...) contact the support ;)
This.

Tyrell for Linux is *not* available from Amazona at the moment, as it's only a beta version.

Amazona is *not* a print magazine (AFAIK) so there's not much one can (or needs to) do to in that regard.

If you want Tyrell for Linux, send an eMail to support at u-he dot com and we'll figure something out.
I see that you (StudioDave) already did that, so you should already have your Linux Tyrell. :)
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

My mail is incoming. ;)
Why don't you post it here?

youki wrote: So i don't really understand what is wrong. :?:
Using qtractor daw is good for U-he plugins, in the Track menu, choose 'add track'.
A panel opens with Track and Plugins tabs,
and a choice between audio and midi track. Choose midi,
and switch to the Plugins tab. Click the Add button on the right side,
and qtractor will scan and list the plugins it finds. (In the upper right of the selection
panel that opens, is a selector widget for the type of plugin to list, lv2, ladspa, vst, dssi
and any) Choose a plugin from the plugin list, and to the left of it's name, click the little dot
to light it up green, this activates the plugin.

Keep in mind that old linux vsts made with 'juce' can interfere with proper scanning
of the u-he plugins, so maybe move any non u-he plugins out of the vst path, while testing.
Zebra, Uhbik, and Filterscape are 'vst-shell' plugins, each installing more than
one plugin. In qtractor, the menu View-->Options-->Plugins opens a panel,
in the bottom left, you can see 'Dummy VST plugin scan'. With this chosen, the vst-shell
plugin scan will only list the first plugin in each shell. Turn 'Dummy Scanning' off temporarily when testing Zebra, Filterscape, or Uhbik, to see all the available plugins.
Cheers

Return to “u-he”