Zebra -- "what patch is currently loaded"?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, this is a question I've had for a long time but I've always muddled through without asking about it. Here is the scenario:

Generally when working on sounds in Zebra I load a preset from one of my preset packs/folders, and when I make changes to a patch I usually save those changes simply by saving the project rather than making a new patch name.

Now, I am working on a project that I started a while ago and haven't looked at in some time. I can't remember all the patches that were loaded into various instances of Zebra.

So, I open an instance of Zebra and I'd like to know the name of the patch that is currently loaded, before I make any changes to it. The patch name doesn't appear in the little patch name box at the top, and when I switch to the "Patches" tab/view in Zebra, the current patch isn't highlighted or checked to tell me what patch is loaded.

I have thought of clicking "forward and back" through the patches to try to identify the current patch, losing any changes I made to the patch of course. But it seems that doesn't necessarily get me to the same patch that was loaded, and could get me totally lost, possibly in some other patch folder.

Is there a setting or a step I am missing to make Zebra display the name of the patch that is currently loaded?

Thanks for any help!

Which revision of Zebra do you have?

I know this has been fixed for a while, I'd assume that the current official version would have that fix. Otherwise we're pretty close to public testing (and hopefully a release shortly thereafter) of a maintenance update.

Thanks for the reply Urs, sorry I got busy for a few days. I see that I am using older v 2.3. I will update and I assume that will fix it. Thanks again!

Return to “u-he”