Latest Builds (revision 3890) of nearly every u-he plugin (Release Candidates)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Alexander_D wrote:Here is a small graphic bug of Zebra!

Check the "Volume" text in FMO2 and FMO3! "V" is not looks good. seems that FMO1 looks OK.
Same thing here in FMO2, 3 and 4. 64-bit vst2 in 64-bit Reaper 5.04, Mavericks.
Zebra2 revision 3890 FMO2 - 4 crippled V.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Same happens here, but only on Original skin.

pdxindy wrote:Since there are preferences now... I'd like to be able to set the mod matrix as default in Hive (not the keyboard)
This. :)

mutantdog wrote:
pdxindy wrote:Since there are preferences now... I'd like to be able to set the mod matrix as default in Hive (not the keyboard)
Right-click on [ KEYS | MM1 | MM2 ] to "set current as default".
Bottom of page 21 in the Hive manual.

Howard wrote:
mutantdog wrote:
:tu:

Howard wrote:
mutantdog wrote:
That was the first thing I changed on the default Hive layout.

I must say not only sound but also usabilty-wise you guys do an excellent job, all those little bits which makes working with a synth much easier. :tu:

Using Diva on a MacBook Pro Retina 15" the "moog-style knobs" (knobs, octave switches, tuners), the "roland-style knobs", the "korg-style knobs" and the "smaller setting knobs" (lfo, vibrato, glide, range etc) appears in a very low resolution compared to the rest of the UI.

Gone soft wrote:
Alexander_D wrote:Here is a small graphic bug of Zebra!

Check the "Volume" text in FMO2 and FMO3! "V" is not looks good. seems that FMO1 looks OK.
Same thing here in FMO2, 3 and 4. 64-bit vst2 in 64-bit Reaper 5.04, Mavericks.
Zebra2 revision 3890 FMO2 - 4 crippled V.png
Thanks, we'll look into this.

GBP_DE wrote:In Hive. Midi CC via Nord Lead A1 for the Transpose. Octave Shift - results correctly in 0, -12, -24. Octave Shift + results in 0, +13, +24.

I don't think that +13 is what i need. :)
I couldn't reproduce that but found out, that we forgot to implement "octaves" and other modes for the MIDI table > Mode.
For example, Diva has additional modes, and when setting Mode to "octaves" you can easily hit -24,-12,0,12,24
See attached screenshot.
Mode > octaves.png
We try to add that to all other synths for the release - when possible.
Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

le_hook wrote:Using Diva on a MacBook Pro Retina 15" the "moog-style knobs" (knobs, octave switches, tuners), the "roland-style knobs", the "korg-style knobs" and the "smaller setting knobs" (lfo, vibrato, glide, range etc) appears in a very low resolution compared to the rest of the UI.
Known issue and on the list of improvements, which will be tackled -> "when time".

Hi Michael, Just returned from a trip. Are there about to be a new build released in say the next four or five days?
Would hate to download these, for both mac and pc (all except three I think I am licensed for) and then have to do it again in four or five days.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

well, we expect to release the updates soon but if you can, download only some (maybe a synth and an effect) on each system and verify that the bad bugs are gone.

With this last update, 3890, I lost like a whole 5 minutes, or something, installing. Same with the betas before that. Quite a bummer. My only wish would be U-He releasing fewer betas and just provide the good, well tested stuff..

They do - those are the release versions. You don't have to install the betas, just wait for the next full release or stick with the last.

Well, maybe Urs has a good answer to that wish. Anyway - thanks for spending whole 5 minutes : )

Return to “u-he”