U he synths hz and ms instead of 0-127

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Howard wrote:
sqigls wrote:
Howard wrote:
sqigls wrote:But i use 432 pythagorean...
Commiserations! ;-)
you should try it some time. or you're too rooted in the norm?
Nah... apart from the woo-factor of A432 in theory as well as practice (rather silly if you ask me), Pythagorean tuning is too inflexible - try playing anything non-modal. Anything harmonically adventurous and you're screwed.
as non-equal increments go, if not pythagorean, then what could you suggest, for someone dabbling in A432… I use Diva, so I can find most things inn Scala and convert to Tun.
I'm no musical genius, but A432 definitely fits well with many of my latest ideas.
I live in Thailand, and I find that the monks bells and instruments here are generally in A432.

Urs wrote:We have an internal project called "parameter units". While pretty much all of our parameters correspond to somewhat meaningful units, they're not always displayed. So we're going to display them
Just to be sure Urs :) ... After you have completed above mentioned exercise, would f.e. Uhbik-D expose all parameters to Ableton? Currently the feedback on/off switches as well as the modulator selector are missing. Same applies to other u-he plugins too.

Thanks

Return to “u-he”